One step closer... Maybe two....

kyhmm72
on 3/24/16 8:37 am
RNY on 06/14/16

Good morning everyone.  

I have come back to report that I am one, possibly two, steps closer to surgery.  I had my sleep study last night, which was awful LOL.  I am completely exhausted today.  The tech asked me when the last time I slept on my back was and I told him I have no idea, I'm a stomach sleeper.  I was initially told that it would take a week or two for the doctor to have my results, but the tech told me this morning that I should hear from them "pretty quickly", and if I don't hear from them tomorrow afternoon to call them.  I'm guessing that went about as well as I expected it would... not good.

I had a letter in yesterday's mail, that I didn't see until this morning, from my cardiologist with the results of last week's stress test and a note that read "your results are acceptable, you are cleared for surgery!"

Now, just to get the stress and anxiety reduced by 50% and to get my sleep straightened out, and I should be good to go!!

Thanks for listening and giving me a place to share my excitement 

Lap band - 8/2003
SW: 345
Lap band removed - 8/2013

RNY - 6/14/2016
SW: 315

Teena D.
on 3/24/16 9:26 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good luck on  the sleep study results! 

Glad the cardiologist appointment went well.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

acbbrown
on 3/24/16 9:50 am - Granada Hills, CA

Working on stress and anxiety should help with the quality of your sleep - at least for me, those are interconnected. It's a lot of work to find coping skills but totally worth it - especially if you can figure it out before surgery (unlike me, it took me 4.5 yrs after my surgery lol). 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Kprice1980
on 3/24/16 6:17 pm
Mini Gastric Bypass on 04/13/16

Good luck I hope you get your surgery soon mines April 13 I'm excited and nervous at the same time

Most Active