Topic: RE: Low Vit D

Yes,it's good!

Robin
on 5/31/17 11:52 am
Robin
on 5/31/17 11:51 am

Thanks...

I took supplements for years and stopped last month! Restarted today!

Robin
on 5/31/17 8:21 am
Robin
on 5/31/17 8:20 am

I took 5000 for years and it never did anything either, I was still in the single digits. Cant sit in the sun I had Thyroid Cancer and sun is not good for me.

Going to try a 50,000 once a week pill today, going to my doctor today and I hope it helps me feel better.

Thanks...

Robin
on 5/31/17 8:18 am

Yes, I have had lab work, I work in a lab and I check my labs all the time. But....like a fool, I stopped taking my Vit D because I take so many other drugs.

Going to doctor today and will recheck my levels. There is a once a week 50,000 VIT D pill and I am foing to try it. I was on 5000 and it did nothing.

Thanks...

Robin
on 5/31/17 5:54 am

Good morning

Has anyone had issues with low Vit D? Right now I am having a really bad time with muscle pain, tingling and bathroom issues. After having a 100 tests, 2 ER visits and a 10 hour stay in the hospital, everything is normal which I am happy about.

Then, I was surfing the web and read something about Vit D and the symptoms associated with it. Low and behold, I have almost all the symptoms listed.

I was taking Vit D in the past and stopped it.

Robin

Robin
on 5/31/17 5:49 am
Topic: RE: Diabetes

Thanks..I'm 14 years postop and have lost 135 pounds, still diabetic and still have hypertension controlled on meds.

I am just shocked that after losing so much weight I am still having issues!

Best of luck

Robin

PS...I did the pretzel thing too and stopped.

Robin
on 5/30/17 6:35 pm
Robin
on 5/30/17 6:34 pm
Robin
on 5/30/17 6:32 pm
Robin
on 5/30/17 6:31 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Robin
on 5/29/17 2:20 pm

What are you taking?

Robin
on 5/29/17 11:33 am

Happy Memorial Day,

Is anyone still Diabetic after having weight loss surgery? I am 14 years post -op and still Diabetic, having issues finding a medication I can tolerate without side effects.

Thanks...

Robin
on 4/11/17 6:03 pm
Topic: RE: My 600lb Life

I was very disturbed by the show and I will contact TLC and let them know. People who watch the show watch for a reason. I had weight loss surgery in 2003 and have lost 130lbs which saved my life.

Steven will NEVER have success, he doesn't follow what the doctor tells him and he NEVER will.

I wish him the best and hope he survives.

Robin

Robin
on 4/10/17 5:35 pm

Hope he will be successful and continues to seek counseling

Did his brother also have surgery?

Robin
on 4/10/17 4:48 pm

Hi,

Did Steven ever have weight loss surgery? I was sicken by the way he treated his father and the healthcare staff that were all trying to help him!

I watch the show on a regular basis and this one was the most disturbing to me.

I am shocked TLC aired it!

I hope Steven has gotten the help he needs and hope he is doing better.

Robin

Robin
on 4/10/17 2:13 pm

Did anyone watch my 600lb Life with the Assanti brothers and what did you think?

Robin

Robin
on 3/28/17 5:23 am
Topic: RE: OH Magazine

Does anyone know what happened to the OH Magazine?

Thanks,

Robin

Robin
on 3/27/17 11:19 am
Topic: RE: Glucotrol

Has anyone taken Glucotrol for blood sugar control? Tried Jardiance and didn't like it...

Robin

Robin
on 3/24/17 3:16 am
Topic: RE: Jardiance

I can get 3 months for $25 and I am happy with that! My A1C is 7.3 and I ant it lower.

I appreciate all your help

Robin

Robin
on 3/23/17 10:51 am

Thank you...where can I find the info to get it for FREE? I found a coupon on there website but for me its $25 for a 3 months supply. I saw nothing about FREE?

I am aware it can cause yeast and UTI infections but so far I am ok!

Thanks for your reply and best wishes.

Robin

Robin
on 3/22/17 3:00 pm

Hi,

After losing over 130 pounds my A1C is still high. Has anyone taken Jardiance to lower there A1C? So far I'm doing ok on it except all I do is PEE!

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Robin

Robin
on 2/20/17 1:25 pm
Topic: RE: Anti-inflammtory drugs

It was my surgeons idea for me to take 1/2 a Norco and 1 Tylenol .  I can't do pain meds either, most have asa which being a weight loss surgery patient I can't take!

its terrible being in pain and there is nothing I can take,

Things seem better today and I have been icing all day, tomorrow I have PT and it always help

i appreciate your reply 

robin

Robin
on 2/19/17 2:52 pm
Topic: RE: Anti-inflammtory drugs

Waiting for approval for the gel from my insurance, I am shocked they will NOT cover it.  I have heard it works great and if used sparingly, I should be ok,  BUT...by the time it is approved, I will be better!!!  I also mad a great ice pack with 2 parts water and 1 part rubbing alcohol, it turns into a slush.

Thanks,

Robin

Most Active