Robin’s Posts

Robin
on 12/12/05 9:07 am
Topic: RE: Calcium supplements - need help!!
Hi, I take Viactive chews..they are wonderful and taste like candy. I was told by my doctor to take 2-3 a day. The cheapest place to buy them is Costco. Best of luck, Robin
Robin
on 12/12/05 9:03 am
Topic: RE: Why am I freezing all the time?
Hi, I am freezing too! Why is this happening. I am down 144lbs and still have a few more to go. HELP...My doctors has NO answer for me. Robin
Robin
on 12/4/05 12:20 am
Topic: RE: Peanut Butter Cookie
Linda, I made your cookies..I also added 1/2 cup oatmeal. YUM YUM. Happy Holidays Robin
Robin
on 12/3/05 7:33 am
Topic: RE: found it.... HMR drink???
Wendy, I love HMR...I order it online. I have found its the only protein drink I can tolerate. I found all the others(and I have tried them all) have a aftertaste or something..Can't figure it out. I get the HMR 70 Chocolate. I add a few icecubes, a few frozen strawberrys and a 1/2 of frozen bananna. I also add more milk then it says. I add 1 and 1/2 cups. Blend together and drink. A friend of mine gets the vanilla and add frozen OJ concentrate and he loves it. I am not a vanilla person. HMR also has other products.. I have never tried them Best of luck Robin [email protected]
Robin
on 12/1/05 8:15 am
Topic: RE: Full Body Lift Question
Jennifer, Not sure about the full body lift...Last year I had a tummy tuck, 3 weeks ago I had my arms done. My insurance would NOT pay for either. In both cases they said it was cosmetic. Wish you all the best. Robin [email protected]
Robin
on 4/7/04 10:26 pm
Topic: RE: Saggy skin...
PEGGY, NOTHING HELP SAGGY SKIN EXCEPT SURGERY. I AM ONE YEAR POST OP ANDHAVE LOST 1OOLBS..MY ARMS, LEGS,STOMACH ALL LOOK BAD. GOING FOR A PLASTIC SURGERY CONSULT IN MAY. WATER AEROBIC IS GOOD AND CAN ONLY HELP BUT, WON'T HELP THE SAGGINESS. BEST OF LUCK, ROBIN
Robin
on 1/5/04 8:21 am
Topic: RE: Divorced due to surgery - Need HELP!
jill, i am 9nmonths post op and found out my "ex" had a girlfriend! he supported me during my surgery then all the trouble began..of course he denied it, but i left him. i am so glad i did. best of luck robn
Robin
on 1/3/04 6:47 am
Topic: RE: Plastic surgery after WLS
MARTHA, GOOD LUCK IN APRIL. I AM 9 MONTHS POST-OP AND DOWN 88LBS..I NEED PLASTIC SURGERY BADLY. I STILL HAVE 30 OR SO POUNDS TO LOSE. ONCE I LOSE THAT, THE PLASTIC SURGEON SAID MY WEIGHT HAD TO STABLIZE FOR A WHILE...THEN ITS TIME FOR A NIP/TUCK. MAKE SURE YOU EXCERZISE AND WALK..THAT WILL HELP. I TRY AND DO SOMETHING EVERYDAY. MY STOMACH, ARMS AND LEGS ARE ALL BAD. BEST WISHES, ROBIN
Robin
on 1/3/04 6:38 am
Topic: RE: Went shopping!
BRENDA, GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE SMALLER SIZE...JUST A HINT, DON'T BUT TONS OF CLOTHES, THEY WON'T FIT YOU FOR TO MUCH LONGER, I AM 88 LBS LIGHTER, 9 MONTHS POST-OP AND I STARTED SHOPPING AND CAN'T STOP. WENT FROM A SIZE 26 TO SIZE 15, ITS SO FUN. SHOP AT PLACES LIKE WALMART AND TARGET, IF THEY GET TO BIG, YOU WON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT GEETING RID OF THEM.. BEST OF LUCK, ROBIN
Robin
on 1/2/04 7:19 am
Topic: RE: Marriage Problems - really need advice
NOELLE, SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL SO WE CAN TALK..DON'T WANT TO POST IT SO THE WHOLE WORLD CAN READ IT... THANKS ROBIN [email protected]
Robin
on 1/2/04 7:12 am
Topic: RE: Breast reduction....... nervous
RED, I HAD A BREAST REDUCTION IN 98,I WENT FROM A 46DD TO A 42C..THEN I HAD LAP RYN IN MARCH OF THIS YEAR..NOW I AM 38B..THESE 2 SURGERIES WERE THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE FOR MYSELF.. BOTH,HURT LIKE HELL..I TEND TO BE A BABY BUT..IF YOU ARE IN PAIN, MAKE SURE YOU GET PAIN MEDS..DON'T TRY AND BE A HERO AND BRAVE IT OUT..ITS NOT WORTH IT. DOWN 88LBS SINCE MARCH 2003.. BEST OF LUCK, ROBIN
Robin
on 12/25/03 6:54 am
Topic: RE: MARRIAGE
HAS ANYONES MARRIAGE FALLEN APART AFTER WLS? I AM 9 MONTHS POST OP AND I LEFT MY HUSBAND..NEED SOME ADVISE! THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Most Active