Does your fat hurt?

flyingwoman
on 8/4/12 3:06 pm
 Mostly this happens in my upper thighs, where I have a lot of loose skin, but this is not a surface pain, it is internal. It's kind of a dull ache, and it rarely matters what a position I move into or physically move the skin. It just hurts. The hurt is only like a 2-3 out of 10, but it's annoying, and I was wondering if others might have this too?

Starting BMI 69 w comorbidities | 55 of the weight lost above was pre-op.    
Lucky2talk2
on 8/4/12 5:31 pm - Renton, WA
I have not experience pain inside unless the rolls get folded wrong or under me where I cannot adjust... Sort of hard to explain. I get more pain more surface. With this heat I am having soreness with skin from sweating and pimply bumps and rawness. Irritation. There is just to much hanging skin.

I hope that this pain goes away, I am sure it gets annoying!!
Hugs

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Phatchick
on 8/4/12 11:24 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Hi F-Woman,

I have not experienced the pain/feeling you mention. Though,  I sometimes get a dull pain/achy feeling in the upper region of my thighs before my period that I would say is a 2-3.

Best,

Sharon

flyingwoman
on 8/5/12 3:41 am
Hmm. Maybe it is just me!
Doris Cervenka
on 8/13/12 9:12 am - Ganado, TX
About 9 months out surgery.  After losing about 120   pounds          .  You think  would be feeling better in your joints.   But, I  started to hurt all over.   For about  two months my body just ached all the way down to my bones and joints.  Somebody told it was my muscles re- ajusting themselves.  It finally went away.  Drink protient shakes it helps.
flyingwoman
on 8/13/12 1:49 pm
 Similar thing happened to me, it is your posture and gait adjusting to the weight loss. 

This pain is not the joints to bones though, it is deep in the fat/ skiin my thighs.

Starting BMI 69 w comorbidities | 55 of the weight lost above was pre-op.    
Most Active