Upcoming DS Surgery Dates!

Member Services
on 12/14/10 1:58 am - Irvine, CA
 Hello Future DS'ers  

Fade2pink 
has volunteered to do the DS surgery calendars.  If you would like to be added please contact Fade2pink @ http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/fade2pink/ 

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tbNl3hVR2H2oqmmW_-akudg&output=html

Thank you Maria f
or stepping in and helping with the surgery dates.  

Archived #1
Archived #2

Thank you,
ObesityHelp

STLfan
on 4/30/10 1:03 pm
Fade2Pink
on 5/26/10 11:46 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
I will be maintining the DS Surgery calendar.  I'll attempt to pick up surgery dates from the DS Forum postings, but if you would like to be sure to be listed, or haven't been listed as yet, please reply here so I can be sure to catch you.  Please include your angel (if you have one), your surgeon, your name (if you wish) and of course your date.

Thanks to Stacy for getting me set up.

Thank you.
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

Jeremy M.
on 7/14/10 12:59 am - Fishers, IN
My surgery is on 8/12 with Dr. Inman.  My name is Jeremy and my angel is my lovely wife, mlmarks.
meganwf
on 7/23/10 8:07 am
Hi my surgery is August 17th with Dr. Pomp. No angel yet!

Megan
Bishoy
on 10/20/10 7:08 am
Hi Megan ,
Hope that you recovered from the operation. I am regsitered with Dr. Pomp as well. he is delying the operation as I have a H pylori Bacteria. He sent me to dr. Lambroza and I am still struggling with this Bacteria. how was your operation, do you ahve any advice for me.

Warm Greetings

Bishoy

dnskrby
on 8/3/10 5:25 am - Levittown, PA
My surgery date is November 15, 2010 my doctor is Dr. Gintas Antanavicius my name is dnskrby and I am looking for an angel.
StelisaI
on 9/3/10 3:47 pm - Downingtown, PA
I have the same dr! My surgery is Dec 30th. When did they give you your date? Did you find an angel yet?

Sincerely,
                                        Stelisa I.
                          Got Switched December 16, 2010

My Angel is Ellen G.
                   Thank you for being an amazing angel and friend!

dnskrby
on 9/4/10 8:25 am - Levittown, PA
Hello, It is nice to meet you.  I was giving my surgery date back in the beginning of August.  I was so thrilled when they called me and told me that the insurance was approved.  I have heard some nightmares of the insurance no approving it right away.  I guess I do have someone looking out for me.  I did not find my angel yet.  I have only been a member for such a short time but I really would like all the support I can get.  My family is being supportive but at the same time they think that this is a bit drastic.  I really want to be healthy for me.  I have lost 19 lbs so far for my pre op weight loss and I can feel the energy come back.  That is why I am still going through with this.  I know it is for the best.  I don't like how I feel.  The back and knees hurt and I feel that I can't move around well.  I used to be a very active person but with the weight gain that slowly dwindled.  Tell me where you are in the process? 
Hugs,
Denise
StelisaI
on 9/4/10 12:38 pm - Downingtown, PA
It's great to meet you too! I was accidently told my tentative date of 12/30 which I'm very excited about! Good job on the pre weight loss. I gained 3 lbs :( I am in a lot of pain knee wise also. I get my endoscopy September 14 and see Pulmonologist about results of sleep study September 22 , then I await my insurances approval! I'm getting extremely excited!! I can be your angel if you want

Sincerely,
                                        Stelisa I.
                          Got Switched December 16, 2010

My Angel is Ellen G.
                   Thank you for being an amazing angel and friend!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 352 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 806 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 270 views