Shopping DS Surgeons in Mexico

Dudette
on 6/2/11 12:30 pm - Edina, MN
 Congratulations on chasing away a new user who has lots of questions. I won't bother you guys anymore. Thanks again for your kind help and understanding.
airbender
on 6/2/11 6:30 pm

Diana,  love your posts,  very direct.....as I am a direct person, I have learned people don't like directnes, they would rather have fluss and BS given them, "you can't handle the truth"  it is sad but if you can't tolerate the OH, DS boards you are in for a bumpy DS live.....

Ms. Cal Culator
on 6/2/11 2:14 pm - Tuvalu
On June 2, 2011 at 7:30 PM Pacific Time, Dudette wrote:
 Congratulations on chasing away a new user who has lots of questions. I won't bother you guys anymore. Thanks again for your kind help and understanding.

Good move.  It's probably better to leave now...because if you think THIS is bad, you don't want to have only us to whine to AFTER you've been butchered.  Lots of "I told you so's"...very unpleasant.

airbender
on 6/2/11 6:27 pm
Sue.....you are sooo funny, but what you are saying is so sadly true.  As an insider we know that, as an outsider it looks like you are an arse, but to have a DS you have to be able to defend your needs even if no one will want to (order blood workd etc)  ....love your posts....
newyorkbitch
on 6/2/11 8:46 pm, edited 6/2/11 8:48 pm
You don't have questions.  You have decisions you have already made.  Ill-informed and poor decisions.  When anybody questions those decisions,  you just say you have it all figured out.  So why are you here?

You keep asking about Mexican surgeons and everybody keeps telling you the same thing.  You just don't want to hear it.    So go get butchered - it's your decision.

Did it occur to you to pick up the damn phone and call Ungson's office?  Or send a fax?  Or is a surgeon's website and email capabilities the way you choose a doctor?

Have you arranged all of your followup care once you're home - what doctor is going to track you and help you post-op?

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/11 10:19 am - San Jose, CA
Seriously??  You mommy-buttoned my post??

Here it is again, sanitized for your protection:

Your avatar announces you to be a geek.  You have been advised by several responders that your internet social skills are severely lacking, despite your admirable - if true - announcement that you have been lurking and reading for over a month (many don't bother with that nicety).  But let me guess - you are on the south side of 35, right? But your persistence in the face of absolute CERTITUDE on the part of the posters (and I'm SURE you've seen other similar posts, if you have searched the DS posts for "Mexican surgeons" - you DO know how to search here, don't you? because it is NOT through OH's craptastic search engine) that NO OTHER MEXICAN SURGEON THAN UNGSON should be considered, and should have *MADE YOU STOP TALKING*. Now, go along and deactivate, and then, when your ego heals and you realize that you NEED THIS SITE, you can sneak back under a new avatar and screen name.  Though I'll bet dollars to KrispyKremes that you are recognized. Oh, and your plan to have the DS AND cosmetic dentistry at the same time?  Ridiculous.  This is not a boob job you're planning here.
Elizabeth N.
on 6/3/11 10:33 am - Burlington County, NJ
But it's CHEEEEEEEAPER that way!!

Ms. Cal Culator
on 6/2/11 12:32 pm - Tuvalu

Maybe you should try Spiegel in TX...or Barker in TX. 
Ann M.
on 6/2/11 12:38 pm - GA

There really needs to be a sarcasm font!

-Band to DS revision on 06/21/2011!
Highest known Wt/ Lowest Wt (Banded)/ Regain-Starting Wt/ Current Wt/ Goal Wt
379.6/ 272/ 342/ 169/ South of 200

Ms. Cal Culator
on 6/2/11 12:53 pm - Tuvalu
On June 2, 2011 at 7:38 PM Pacific Time, Ann M. wrote:

There really needs to be a sarcasm font!

Whatever do you mean?

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1063 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1231 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 506 views