Things in motion!

OmahaMama
on 2/4/13 12:38 pm - NE

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for awhile. I used to have another profile a few years back but I forgot my login info lol angry

Anyways, I'm hoping to have the DS. I saw Dr. Anthone today, and he said I would have my DS within 6-8 weeks (if all the pieces fall in place of course) I ran out of his office with all my test requests for my primary Dr and saw her immediately. Already half done! I will have the pulmonary, ultra sound, and upper GI done on Thursday. Psych eval done on the 18th. Im excited and a ball of nerves! lol So hope you all make room for me on the losers bench!

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/13 1:13 pm

Crossing my fingers for ya! 

MicheleNJ
on 2/4/13 9:28 pm
DS on 04/01/13

Good Luck!!!

Valerie G.
on 2/4/13 9:58 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

Welcome!

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

docputer
on 2/4/13 10:51 pm - Topeka, KS
DS on 01/17/13

sounds like you are on the right track. Good Luck.

beemerbeeper
on 2/5/13 12:56 am - AL

Woot!  Congrats!

Huneypie
on 2/5/13 1:50 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

All the best!!  The time will fly by (even though it doesn't feel like it) and you'll be on the losers' bench in no time. ;-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

looking4loss
on 2/5/13 2:04 am - Overton, NE

I had Dr. Anthone and I think he is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!  Trust me, you are in good hands!!  Good luck to you!

jdh973
on 2/8/13 6:23 am - Bedford, IA

Hi, I'm also seeing Dr. Anthone and am going to get the DS.  I had to get an upper GI done today but have finished all my other tests and he has my letter submitted to insurance. Now I get to play the waiting game but I am optimistic that I will be approved since they already cleared the skin removal surgery and I had that done on 12-12-12. 

I'm sure you're as anxious to be approved as I am so we can get to losing and have a great life ahead of us.  Good Luck !!!     

SometimesBlonde
on 2/16/13 5:15 am - NE

Congrats to all the upcoming Anthone DSers. You couldn't ask for a better surgeon.

Joyce

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 789 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1068 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 352 views