Recent Posts

Cynthia A.
on 11/26/04 10:35 am - St. Paul, MN
Topic: Grandchildren
It amazes me how much love you feel for a grandchild. I love my children but my grandson just makes me feel like jelly. He is so precious to me that I can't believe it. My passion to lose weight is stronger since his birth. I want to be able to play with him at the park, take long walks with him and jump around on the floor to play with his cars. WHEN A CHILD IS BORN......SO IS A GRANDMA!
StesPaige
on 11/9/04 5:40 am - Allen Park, MI
Topic: RE: Spiritual Baby Girl
She most definately is a blessing and a real cutie. You can see for yourself if you want http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/orl/ That will connect you to a site where all three are pictured. Thanks Mary Stes (Stephanie Kordonis)
Candy K.
on 11/8/04 11:42 pm - detroit, MI
Topic: RE: Spiritual Baby Girl
YES I AGREE...SHE IS A BLESSING!!! I BET SHE'S AS CUTE AS HER NAME TOO!!! MARY
StesPaige
on 10/21/04 4:58 pm - Allen Park, MI
Topic: Spiritual Baby Girl
I have a blessing and a life change all in one little baby girl. The most beautiful baby granddaughter was born on one of the two saddest days of my life, the anniversary of my Dad's death, 41 years earlier. This has been hard on me because I always feel sad on this day and don't know why until I see the date Aug.2. And the second worse day of the year is Oct. 24 the anniversary of my Mother's death, 19 years ago. So this October 24th my granddaughter will be baptized. The only thing I can think of is this little girl must be destined for greatness, since my parents were the best. Scarry thou and I haven't told my daughter yet. !! Still not sure how to deal with this. Her name is Olivia Rose pretty isn't it?
Kathy Newton
on 8/28/04 7:35 am - LaVergne, TN
Topic: RE: New Grandchild
Hi, I have a 2 year old grandson. Since I wasn't allowed to be at the hospital when he was born, nor am I allowed to see him, and the last picture that was sent to me he was only 5 months old. I love him but don't get to see him, so I have mixed emotions where he is concerned. He lives 4 hours away, but the parents won't bring him around. I just found out last month that my oldest son and his new wife are expecting a surprise bundle in Oct. They don't want to know the sex, so we are going to be surprised when it's born. I am hoping for a little girl. They have a name for her and if a boy it will be named after my son. They took his middle name Tyler (Ty) and her middle name Paulina (lina) and put them together for Tylina. I love the name. But won't be able to find personalized items with that name. My son is white but tans real dark. His new wife (whom I adore) is mexican, so I can't wait to see this baby born. I am even putting off my surgery until after she's delivered the baby. I get to be there for this one so I would say I am more excited about this new baby then I was about the first one. Hugs to the grandmas, Kathy
Pat F.
on 8/10/04 9:57 pm - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: Precious Granddaughter
YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL I AM THE PROUD GRANDMA TO 2 GRANDSONS AND 1 MIRACLE GRANDDAUGHTER AND NOW MY DAUGHTER IS EXPECTING AGAIN IN APRIL. MY GRANDSONS ARE MY YOUNGEST DAUGHERS AND MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS MY OLDEST DAUGHTER AND SHE IS THE ONE THAT IS EXPECTING. HER DAUGHTER WAS BORN 10 WEEKS EARLY AND WEIGHT 1 LB 13 OZ AND 13 INCHES LONG SO THAT IS WHY I AM WORRIED THAT IT MIGHT HAPPEN AGAIN SO WE WILL BE KEEPING A VERY CLOSE EYE ON HER SINCE SHE IS LIVING WITH ME.I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR DAUGHTER AS WELL. PAT
picklesnan
on 7/9/04 12:49 am - Stephenville, TX
Topic: Precious Granddaughter
I am the blessed grandmother to a 4 year old angel baby named Caroline Paige. She just turns me stupid! My precious daughter is a wonderful mother and just found out she is expecting again. It scares me for her to be pregnant since this will be her fourth pregnancy. The first one she deliveredd stillborn twin girls at about 5 mo., 1 miscarriage, and then our miracle baby. Please keep them in your prayers for a safe pregnancy and delivery. She's not due until February but you can't start those prayers too early! Blessings,
Diane D.
on 7/8/04 10:21 am - Minneapolis, MN
I have 4 grandchildren and one child myself. I dont know how my daughter does it, with 4 children. She (my daughter) is divorced now, since May 04. She was married 10 years, my first grandchild was a boy, and oh how I wanted a girl, even with my grandsons dad told me it's a boy - I thought oh no it isnt! The second grandchild was also a boy, I knew he was a boy before he was born so I was used to the idea and he was just as cute as can be. My third grandchild was also a boy, I also knew he was going to be a boy, the wonder's of ultrasound. Eight years later my daughter told me she was expecting again, I said "are you nuts"? When the nurse came out and told me it was a girl, I went into shock. I love all my grandchildren very much, the boys are good boys, as far as boys go. My granddaughter is just beautiful. I thank god they are all here, and pray god will watch over them.
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/04 1:06 am - Middleboro, MA
I have 3 grandchildren and they are the love of my life.. I have two 7 yr. olds. Identical twin girls. Nicole and Mariah are their names and they are so much fun and very supportive of my surgery. They were very upset when they found out I was having an operation and I told them not to worry because after I start feeling better we will have a lot of fun !! My 3rd. grandchild turned 1yr. old in Apr, she just started walking and she is just adorable.. Petite with big blue eyes and tight curly, curly hair !!
LLinderman
on 5/7/04 11:49 am - TUCSON, AZ
Topic: Re: New Grandchild
This is a follow-up to my previous post. I needn't have worried. My new grandson was born on April 7 - Vincent, 8# 12 oz, 21" long! He was a week overdue and labor had to be induced. What a sweetie he is! His big brother Alex is now 2 1/2 years old and helps Mommy care for him. Vincent melted my heart the moment I saw him (Grandpa and I were there when he was born). I just pray he'll be as sweet and smart as his big brother.
Most Active