Recent Posts

marcia W.
on 3/3/05 12:19 pm - tyler, tx
Topic: RE: Help Yellow Nails...Green Hair????
hi heather,,,,,,, i have been in hair business for manyyyyyyyy yrs. just sold my salon not long ago. do you have alot of red in your hair? and tell me exactly what they did,,,,,,biggest thing if you don't reply is never use an ash color it has a green base,,,,,,,,,it is my opinion but i just loathe ashy colors, just email me or you can call as well........good luck,,,,marcia
marcia W.
on 3/3/05 12:14 pm - tyler, tx
Topic: RE: Hi Fella Stylists
hiya redd,,,,,, just noticed hair stylists board too,,,,,,,so welcome.....got any good tips on the hair loss thing other than biotin? thxxxxx, marcia
michelle O.
on 2/9/05 1:10 am - Tampa, FL
Topic: Hi all
Hi to all of you... I didn't know there was a messageboard for hairstylists! So I thought now that I found it I would say hi. Michelle
Redd F.
on 1/3/05 11:05 am - Hattiesburg, MS
Topic: Hi Fella Stylists
Hi stylist I am new to this board and I see you all don't post often. Ladies and Gents I am so embrassed because I justy found out they had a Hair stylist board. I have been on other boards and people have been asking questions about hair, nails, skin, and I ve been tryingh to answer alone. Now I can pass this sight on to them. It has been here all along , I just havben't paid attention to the whole board. So what's up!!!
Kerri R.
on 1/1/05 1:07 pm - Corn Fields, IL
I'm a new nail technician, so I might have a little answer for you about your nails. If you had polish on your nails for a while, it blocks some of the rays from the sun getting to your nails, that might be why your nails turned yellow... just a little guess... sometimes my toes do that. ~Kerri~
Michelle B.
on 10/2/04 1:16 am - Rochester, NH
Do a test patch in the back, underneath of your hair.
Michelle B.
on 10/2/04 1:14 am - Rochester, NH
Topic: RE: I did it!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU! NETWORK! NETWORK! Go to other local small businesses & intro yourself, leave business cards or flyers if possible & try to strike a deal with the business owner to refer customers & the business owner will get a free service or discount!! Referal from existing customers is always the best way, so offer them a discount. Just give them your business card & write their name on back & have the referred customer give you the card with the original customers name on back! Good Luck!
red
on 9/10/04 9:13 am - shepherdsville, KY
are u kiddin me???? Do ya really need help?? Brittany.
HeathersLosin
on 9/9/04 4:26 am - Oxford, AL
Topic: Help Yellow Nails...Green Hair????
I am a cosmetology student and we had to do manicures last night. When my polish was removed, my nails turned yellow. There was only a very small amount of clear polish on my nails to begin with. Even the ones that weren't touched with the acetone, still turned yellow. The only other thing put on my hands was antiseptic. We did manage to finally get it off but now I am wondering how getting my hair will do if I get my highlights touched up? Is there something chemically in us like pregnant women that would affect something like this? Please help. I don't want green hair for the ball. Heather
Jill R.
on 9/2/04 5:15 am - Fallon, NV
Topic: RE: Hello
Hello everyone!! I thought I was the only one who had trouble with the shampoo bowls. LOL LOL Hope everyone is doing well. Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hairstylist Blogging Opportunity
BarbQuinn · 1 replies · 600 views
nails
cats3free · 0 replies · 354 views
Hello hello!
EricaC · 0 replies · 390 views
HAIR STYLIST WANTED
ogonzal07 · 0 replies · 604 views