Winter Sucks

Glenn S
on 1/28/04 8:14 am - Pecatonica, IL
I miss my bikes. Guess I'll go out to the shop and polish them up again. Of course I could move. Cheers, Glenn www.glennscott.com
ceciln
on 3/29/04 1:00 pm - Stephenville, TX
Winter's over now! Let's ride! It's still a bit cool in the mornings and evenings, but who cares! I've lost 105 lbs and my bike doesn't know how to act. It seems to have more get up and go than it did.
Glenn S
on 3/29/04 9:08 pm - Pecatonica, IL
we got in a little ride yesterday, Cecil. It was a bit cool but we had fun. Warmer weather is sure to be here soon in Illinois.
ceciln
on 3/30/04 2:34 am - Stephenville, TX
It's sunny and 79 right now in Waco. I am about to go have a ride for lunch. Latter, Cecil
Glenn S
on 3/30/04 2:41 am - Pecatonica, IL
I'm jealous. Keep it upright, buddy.
Glenn S
on 3/30/04 2:45 am - Pecatonica, IL
Oh, BTW, we've just join the Christian Motorcyclists Association. Looks like a great group of people.
ceciln
on 3/30/04 2:11 pm - Stephenville, TX
That's sounds cool. I think I'll check into joining. I suppose the have chapters in Texas. Last year I organized a riding group at our church here. We only had four couples, but we had a lot of fun. We live in the Waco area now, but we are planning to move to Wichita Falls this summer. We are helping start a new church there. My wife and I have been driving up there every weekend since the first of the year (3 hour drive). I am the worship leader there. Cecil
Glenn S
on 3/30/04 9:40 pm - Pecatonica, IL
I hope the move for you is a good one, Cecil. It's a lot of work. Starting a new church must be a great feeling. Good luck to you and I hope your group rides are safe and fun. Maybe I'll see you on the road sometime. bless you.
Christine W.
on 4/11/04 11:53 pm - Kenosha, WI
Winter is almost over and riding time is fast approaching. remeber how much you hated hot summer days and how much you are looking forward to them now ? I can't wait to get on the bike and take off. I think the looks I get this summer will be alot different than last summer ! Chris
Glenn S
on 4/12/04 12:36 am - Pecatonica, IL
This week in IL it is suppose to get pretty nice. I think we'll all look different this year. Have a great summer, Chris.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views