PINCH ME

granola
on 5/1/04 5:48 am
OMG. I just got the call - I was financed for Ruby - my new 2004 Heritage Softail Classic. Sierra Red hot. I cannot believe this. I am 54 years old and this is my first Harley. I feel like a million bucks. I am moving to Arizona this month too. Sold my house and am moving to the Chandler, Gilbert, Apache Junction region. Woah WLS has definitely changed my life. Jeannie (new Harley chick)
Glenn S
on 5/1/04 10:53 am - Pecatonica, IL
OH MAN......you luck ^$%%*%*. I'm jealous. {pinch}
track
on 5/3/04 3:14 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
What are you going to do with all that open space, and miles of road? And the weather?...mein gott...entirely too much sun, and the moonlight rides?...I fear you will never be the same...(have you noticed just a tad bit of jealousy slipping in here?) Good luck on the move. I love being in this part of the country, though. I want mountains, I can can head west, but there are always beached somewhere, gotta have my atlantic beaches!
Christine W.
on 5/11/04 4:43 pm - Kenosha, WI
You lucky @#%*^. please don't be offended. you know how that green eyed monster( jealousy) can be ! I also have heritage softail but not as new or nice as yours. I also have an old triumph that has been chopped out ( I love choppers, hence the nick name "Chopperchic") Your life is gonna be soooo good ! I would be lost without my rides ! The really cool part is the looks. I used to get looks like " whoa did you see that fat broad on that chopper ?" since my surgery the looks are so different, so are the clothes going from a mans 4X leather to some cute "littlle" vest and chaps. LIFE IS GOOD ! RIDE FREE ! Good luck on your move and ENJOY !!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views