Just got a Road King Classic!

missmollyk
on 3/29/05 6:32 am - Arroyo Grande, CA
My fiance and I just made our first major purchase together, a Road King Classic. This beauty is a 2005 silver and blue, with many bells and whistles. We are looking forward to riding to Las Vegas next weekend! Yee haw! I sold my Sportster in the fall and have been missing having my knees in the breeze. Hey, here's a quick question, any of you ride after having a tummy tuck or any other plastic surgery? I am considering a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and thigh lift during the summer, but don't want to ruin my chance to ride in the sun.
Glenn S
on 3/29/05 10:50 pm - Pecatonica, IL
oh man, that has got to be a dream come true. Some day I'll be able to afford a Road King but for now we'll have to settle for the metric bikes. Congrats, Molly. Have fun and be careful.
Kim P.
on 4/13/05 3:45 am - Orlando, FL
Hey Molly.....I had a TT and thigh lift and yes it will keep you from riding for a little while. You will feel every little bump in your tummy and you will be surprised on how much you actualy use your thighs when riding even if your on the back. Give yourself at least two months. I'm fixing to get more PS ( breast augmentation and the back end lifted) and trying to work it in to the calendar so I will be able to ride for biketoberfest. Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views