30/30 Challenge - Check in Day 2

trudylam
on 5/6/12 12:59 am - Sudbury, Canada
I am so happy to see so many people participating in this challenge!  Keep it moving ladies and gents, shake your money maker for 30 minutes today and see how great you'll feel! :)

Yesterday I took the kids for a long bide ride.  We were biking for about an hour and although we weren't going very fast, my thighs are feeling it this morning. OUCH!  LOL

Today the plan is to go for another bike ride and walk the dog (and the kids) at the beach. 

Have a great "Day 3", I am excited to see how everyone is doing today. :) 

Trudy.

msheavyhearted
on 5/6/12 1:17 am - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
Yesterday was my "go-to" activity. Did an early morning 60 minute walk. I overslept this morning so I missed going before work. I think I'll mix it up a bit today and either go for a bike ride or a swim. I'll let you know tomorrow.
Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

highlandbear
on 5/6/12 2:28 am - Canada
 Rode the bike to church and this afternoon going for a  hour bike ride than jumping off and doing a 15 min run.
Beth1970
on 5/6/12 6:40 am - Canada
RNY on 10/11/12
I did housework and gardening today, so I'm sure I more than met my 30 minutes today.

pedlsanCAN
on 5/6/12 11:33 am - Meaford, Canada
RNY on 09/04/12
Did a thorough garage clean out today - some renovations being done in the laundry and bathroom so there is sooo much stuff to sort and rearrange.  It took me most of the day and I'm exhausted so count me in for "shaking my money maker"!  Hopefully I have more fun shaking it tomorrow! ... Does feel good to sort out all that crap!  Thanks Trudy, Sandy

Ammi Tu
on 5/6/12 2:46 pm
RNY on 04/13/12
We went car shopping today = walking around and around a bunch of car lots.
Then we went to a flea market = walking around and around a bunch of tables.

Of course, as soon as I start this challenge, my "planned" physical activities fly right out the window but I'm happy I'm still getting in at least my 30 mins!

LET'S GO LADIES (and gents??)!! *cheerleader icon*

Referral: pre-Aug 2010 <>  Info Session: Mar 18/11 <>  Nurse Practioner: Oct  31/11  <>  Behaviourist/Dietitian: Nov 15/11 <> Social Worker: end Nov/11  <>  Endoscopy: Jan 18/12 <>  Education Class: Feb 29/12  <>  Surgeon Mtg: Mar 6, 2012  <>  Called w/Date: 20 Mar, 2012 <> Surgeon: Dr. Mamazza  <> RNY Surgery Date: 13 Apr/12
Most Active
Recent Topics