Surgery tomorow!

BrigitteD
on 5/9/12 4:19 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Just got my time for surgery tomorrow!I'm getting surgery tomorrow at 11h30am at the Civic.  I'm so excited can't wait!  Please send good vibes my way!  Now it's been months since I wanted to say this.  Move over people and make room for me on THE BENCH!  Here I come!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

cayleighsmom
on 5/9/12 4:56 am
RNY on 06/05/12
Best of luck tomorrow, and wishing you a speddy recovery

Barbie
t uppence
on 5/9/12 5:10 am - Ottawa, Canada

Godd luck tomorrow Brigitte, I waited 23 months to have surgery and I"m with you thats all I wanted to say. " Move over "
Penny Lynn                                                                  
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and make a new ending".. 

Referral sent Dec /09   Info class  Feb/11    Nut/Beh/Int May/11    Education class Sept/11   
Surgeon appt  Oct /11

hobbithands
on 5/9/12 5:13 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 Best of luck, healing vibes coming your way

JJ_
on 5/9/12 5:14 am
Wooohooo Brigitte!!  So glad to hear that your time for surgery is here.  It is good that your surgery time is 11h30 a.m. so you do not have to leave home around 5:00 a.m. to be at the Civic for 6 a.m.

But then again, you may not sleep tonight!!  Enjoy your last two Optifast shakes.  Optifast is just about over.

Judy
sam1am
on 5/9/12 5:18 am
Wishing you a safe and easy one!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Moselle
on 5/9/12 5:56 am - Athens, Canada

Sliding over on the bench to make room for you!  I wish you all the best for an uncomplicated surgery, a speedy recovery and a tremendously successful journey.

girlgonewild123
on 5/9/12 6:34 am - Ottawa, Canada
 hey. Bridgette...My surgery is at 8am.  Good luck and hopefully we'll talk afterwards.
msheavyhearted
on 5/9/12 6:59 am - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
Bonne chance, Brigitte!!

I hope everything goes super smoothly. See you on the bench!
Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

Brenda T.
on 5/9/12 7:12 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
All the best and speedy recovery. Can't wait to hear your update.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Most Active
Recent Topics