WHAT THEY NEVER TOLD ME..... for women TMI

LORICARD
on 5/1/13 1:12 am - Canada

So I'm 6 weeks post op down 41lbs yeah and today i went for my first pap since surgery. what an event, no one ever told me that when you loose weight the tissue in your v also looses the fat and therefor becomes a pain. on the first 3 tries the dr. put in the speculum and the tissue kept going in between the device so that they couldn't see so then they had to bring in a nurse and a nursing student who put a condom, yup an actual condom over the device and cut the tip off to hold back the tissue.

don't get me wrong i wouldn't change my decision for the world just never even thought ....

Hanneli xoxo
on 5/1/13 1:17 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

I had a pap smear done 2 weeks ago, 6 months post op and down over 85 pounds and had no issues!

Btrue2u
on 5/1/13 6:09 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12

Ask them to use the plastic ones next time I find they work far better and no pain.

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

gaelicgirl68
on 5/3/13 7:37 am - Mississauga, Canada

once you lose all the weight and you might go ahead for plastics ask the surgeon about a little lift in the nether region it can be done and it is easy to do once the doc is already taking all the loose skin ....been there done it .....

GaelicGirl68

Most Active
Recent Topics