What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 10/24/16 4:03 am

Good morning everyone.  This weekend was a sad one.  Had to go to a funeral for someone who died far too young.  We all came away from the funeral with a greater appreciation for what we have (family, friends, health).

Today I'm swimming, and then I was volunteered for a neighbourhood project so I'll be going door to door.  Went to Zumba for the first time in 2 months and I am sore today.  The swimming should help.

Lots of protein on the menu - Greek yogurt, fish, chicken meatballs.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/24/16 4:40 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Meetings and class prep today. Our midterm is on Saturday so this week will be prepping the students for the exam.

Hoping to go for a walk today. We spent some time this weekend putting stuff away, cleaning and covering the bbq, and just tidying up the yard. We have a small garden that was being used for storage by my BF's brother, so now that his stuff is gone we can plan to use that space next year.

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - chicken and salad

Snack - carrots and pb

Dinner - spaghetti sauce

Snack - popcorn

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 10/24/16 5:07 am

RNY 7 Years 6 Months Post Op 

Morning 

CC,  good to see some dense protein on your menu.  Hope this means you are feeling better. 

Cooked full turkey dinner for family yesterday with the thought I can fini**** up slowly this week.  

STEPS :   6623

EATS 

B  -  4 oz roasted turkey breast,  no skin 

Half cup of Splenda cranberries 

L  -  4 oz of roasted turkey breast no skin 

Half cup of Splenda cranberries 

D -  2 oz of turkey 

Cranberries 

Half cup of mashed potatoes 

Half cup of peas

Half cup of gravy

Half cup of homemade sage and onion stuffing 

There is no way I can eat this much in one sitting, but will have all the turkey and bites of the other items.  Stats include half cup servings but added up its 3 cups of food.  Can't eat that much.

S -  oikos greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,205,  Carbs  -  95 Grams,   Protein  -  113 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Patm
on 10/24/16 5:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry for your loss CC.

Long walk this morning. Picking up a few groceries for tomorrows dinner. Making it ahead so DH does not have to worry about it. He has been doing a lot of the cooking. Even on the weekend I have not felt like being bothered.

Spent yesterday afternoon at an emergency dentist with my daughter. A family ahead of us had told the office they would pay cash. When it came time to pay the husband took the kids outside into  van. When the mom went to leave the receptionist followed her out yelling she would call the police. The woman stayed but then another car came by and she jumped into it and took off. Such drama.

b greek yogurt, granola

l salad with chicken, source yogurt

s apple

d salmon pattie, green beans, salad

s oikos yogurt

calories came up low. I think the salmon pattie is more than my fitness pal has stated

Toronto Girl
on 10/24/16 8:11 am

It's my first full day home after surgery. so I'm really just trying to get some things in...

So far I've had 1/4 c Apple sauce, 1 c of water and I'm working on a 1c protein shake right now. Wish me luck!

Deb007
on 10/24/16 9:34 am

Good luck.  How are you feeling?

Toronto Girl
on 10/24/16 9:39 am

Mostly great! Aside from a few stabbing gas pains, some general discomfort but not bad! Am still on the protein shake...

Most Active
Recent Topics