What are you eating/doing today ( Friday )

birdiegirl
on 12/2/16 3:43 am

RNY 7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Not too much on the go today.  Still trying to rest.   Sore throat just won't go away. 

EATS 

B  -  2. 5 oz of grilled swordfish 

L  -  2 oz of grilled swordfish 

S  -  Glass of red wine

9 triscuits with .3 cup of shredded mexican cheese  - melted 

D -  3 oz beef tenderloin 

Caprese salad.  Adding one hot banana pepper stuffed with feta and prosciutto 

S -  Dannon light and fit greek 

Pumpkin spice creamer ( sugar free ) 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,440,  Carbs  -  58 Grams,  Protein  -  108 Grams   - good stats for me

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 12/2/16 3:45 am

Good morning everyone.  Today I'm swimming in the morning and this afternoon my girlfriend and I are heading to Langdon Hall for the tree trimming ceremony.  Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and to listen to live music.

The eats today are - protein coffee, western spicy omelette, salad with goat cheese, SKYR yogurt with hemp, chia and buckwheat.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 12/2/16 4:00 am

Mmmm,  Langdon Hall.  Lovely spot 

Ginnny
on 12/2/16 4:09 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY Post Op 7+ months

Good morning ladies.  I have to go to Brampton this morning for a seminar.  I hope it doesn't rain all the way, I hate driving in the rain.  Its a half day thing and then they have a HUGE Christmas buffet.  I will stick to the turkey and beef, some cheese, maybe some veg.  They always have a spread of pastries and fruit in the morning for registration, that doesn't appeal to me so I'll be okay then.  I'll take a yogurt for morning snack so I'm not too hungry and irresponsible at lunch!

Going to Costco tonight to pick up some things....UGH give me strength!  I love going there to see all the "new" things but don't look forward to the crowd!

No real plan other than what I mentioned above.  Breakfast was 1/2 a bagel thin with 1 tbsp. cream cheese and a HB egg.  Change up the breakfast slightly.

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 12/2/16 6:02 am

Going to Costco during rush hours is brutal.  People can be so thoughtless - carts parked in the middle of the aisle and left etc etc.  Have fun...ughh

sweetart
on 12/2/16 6:12 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Costco on a Friday at the beginning of the month? You're a brave soul and I shall pray for you...

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

Cinderz
on 12/2/16 4:50 am

Good morning all!

Only 3 more sleeps before my big day! Got all my pre surgery chores done with the exception of decorating the Christmas tree. I am going shopping today to hopefully find a new one, I bought this on sale after Christmas last year and when I opened the box last night I was horrified to discover it was the colour coded individual branch type...after spending over an hour to extend the branches my cat decided to give a hand as well and ended up knocking the bottom half of the branches off

my menu today

b, l, d and snack - optifast with decaf coffee and lost of ice. 

Today will be the first time I will be travelling at a regular meal time so I plan to prepare 2 shakes ahead of time and keep them on ice as I won't have anywhere to stop and plug in my bullet and make them on the go. 

I tried to upload a picture of my cat laying under the half a tree, but can't figure out how to do so on my ipad. Have a great day everyone 

birdiegirl
on 12/2/16 6:01 am

I hope the optifast works OK for you when sitting for awhile.  I could never drink it that way - had to be fresh made for me.

Meggles07
on 12/2/16 5:47 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We ended up making it to the states yesterday. We went to the fashion outlets, but my old standby stores let me down. A few good sales, but I don't really like the clothes they had. I feel like I need to find new stores that work better for my current life.

I did end up getting those Arnold's thins in everything flavour... Very delicious. I'm going to take one for lunch today!! The only thing i couldn't find after three grocery stores was the apple flavoured drink mix -- the Mio stuff, not the hot Alpine mix. I love that stuff. 

Off to teach today. I can't believe I only have one week left.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt -- love the Boston cream pie L&F

Lunch - sandwich on the thin bread

Snack - chicken and salad leftovers

Dinner - tbd

Snack - chocolate vanilla swirl pudding (I can't wait to try this!!)

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 12/2/16 6:00 am

Glad you like the Arnolds.  I love them!  I keep a few packages in the freezer at all times when south.  Especially love then as a hamburger bun

Most Active
Recent Topics