What are you doing/eating today (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 1/15/17 5:48 am

Good morning everyone.  The party went well yesterday.  I am so proud to say that I didn't have one bite.  They had cake, baked goods, cheese, veggies and dip and I had nada.  I think it worked to have my dinner just before I went there and to bring my iced coffee.

I've got a busy day ahead.  This morning I'm going to Zumba, then visiting the inlaws then yoga and home to do more laundry.

The eats today are lots of decaf coffee, a protein bar after Zumba in the car on the way to the inlaws (don't eat these often), crockpot turkey meatballs with marinara, SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jo0710
on 1/15/17 9:22 am

Woke up later today.  I woke up with a stuffy nose and a cough yesterday so I needed the sleep in. Hoping it's OK for surgery tomorrow. 

Last day of optifast.  Lots of water today. 

My son's hockey team won their first playoff game yesterday which was great. Not another game till next weekend and there's 2 so I'm hoping I can attend both. Today I have groceries and have to take my son to winter baseball workouts (he's pretty athletic and has a need to move all the time).  

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

birdiegirl
on 1/15/17 10:56 am

All the best tomorrow!

crqvingchange
on 1/15/17 1:16 pm

Good luck tomorrow Jo.  We will be saving a spot for you on the loser's bench.  Remember walk, sip, toot, rest, repeat.  You've got this.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/15/17 11:05 am

RNY  7 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Just got off the golf course after another nice round with nice people.  I am loving my golf right now.  Rest of the day will be parked in front of the football games

STEPS - 11,022

EATS

B - Goodfoods chicken salad

S - Sargento balanced break

L - 1/2 tuna sandwich

1/2 mich ultra

D - chicken Caesar salad

S - Greek yogurt

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Ginnny
on 1/15/17 11:34 am, edited 1/15/17 3:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

What did you do with the other half of the Michelob ultra?? 

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 1/15/17 11:47 am

Lol,  left it on the table.  

I really only ordered it to join my friends.  Some days wine or beer tastes great.  Other times, 

crqvingchange
on 1/15/17 1:18 pm

Funny, I was wondering what you did with the other half as well.  Do you ever braise beef with beer?  One of my husband's favourites.

Most Active
Recent Topics