What-are-you-eating-doing-Thursday

Patm
on 2/9/17 6:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Work today. Out tonight to do some baking for a sale on Sunday. Our church put in a new kitchen and the person in charge went out and spent a fortune on items we never use. So tonight we are going to use all the new shiny pans and mixers. I should go swimming but it is just too cold. I also know after standing in the kitchen for hours I will be sore.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l chili, source yogurt

s baby bel

d crust-less pot pie, salad

s I will not eat the cookies I am making This will be my chant to myself tonight

cal 1095

birdiegirl
on 2/9/17 6:37 am

RNY  8 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

Day two of our golf tournament today.  Dinner and prizes and general trash talk follows the golf.  80 women drinking and talking creates its own unique ambiance.  I love it!

Steps - yesterday 6659

EATS

B1 - very early - Peach light and fit greek yogurt

B2 - Premier protein with 1/2 banana blended with ice

L - Uncrustables PB and Jelly on the golf course

S - 1 or 2 drinks - likely just one - either a glass of wine or a mich ultra

few handfuls of homemade chips

D - whatever they serve - I eat the protein - usually all of it and then a few bites of everything else

All water and vits

Have a great one 

Starnaenae
on 2/9/17 7:21 am

Good Morning!!

First time posting on this thread. 6 weeks out today!

B- Blueberry overnight oats

S- Decaf Coffee and half a Premier Shake

L- 6 meatless meatballs with BBQ sauce and 8 cherry tomatoes

S- Decaf Coffee and half premier shake

D - Cauliflower Pizza Bites (2)

S- SKYR Yogurt and berries

783 calories - 85g Protein!

Hope everyone has a great day :) 

TWH: Referral May 2015 --> Orientation November 2015 --> Surgeon at TWH Nov 2016 --> Transferred to Guelph --> Surgeon Appt Dec 1 2016 --> Opti Start Dec 8 2016 --> Surgery Dec 22 2016 HW: 331 SW:302 GW: 170

Ginnny
on 2/9/17 10:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I'm not sure if you want some advice, but take it for what its worth.  783 calories at 6 weeks out seems like an awful lot.  Your protein number is great though, what do your carbs look like?  Assuming your overnight oats actually has oatmeal in it I would probably go with a more protein based option for my breakfast.

Many plans don't include veggies until several months out so I'm surprised to see cherry tomatoes, cauliflower and even the berries on your menu at this early out. 

Please don't take this as criticism, but more friendly advice to maximize your weightloss early on in the process.

Starnaenae
on 2/9/17 10:04 am

Thanks, however when i saw the dietician last week she had no issues with this at all. My calorie intake is great as well. I burn over 500 a day on the treadmill which is why its higher. There are no concerns. This will be the last time i post on this type of thread. You are not familiar with my situation, while i get youre trying to be helpful its not

have a great day all

TWH: Referral May 2015 --> Orientation November 2015 --> Surgeon at TWH Nov 2016 --> Transferred to Guelph --> Surgeon Appt Dec 1 2016 --> Opti Start Dec 8 2016 --> Surgery Dec 22 2016 HW: 331 SW:302 GW: 170

Ginnny
on 2/9/17 10:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Like I said, it wasn't meant as criticism.  You're right I don't know your situation which is why I said its just my advice, from being around here and reading what other successful people do.

Please stick around and continue to post, I'll make a mental note to not comment on any of your posts.  Don't leave because of one comment, there is valuable information to be learned from this site.

Starnaenae
on 2/9/17 10:11 am

its not that.. you can comment as you want, i see you commenting on a lot... and a lot of the advise is very helpful. my weight loss has not been an issue and my calorie intake is fine. i am not a professional and i am not sure if you are, however i am following the guidelines that were provided by my clinic. as far as fruits and veggies, i am on soft foods, whi*****ludes well cooked or soft veggies.. i do have the clearance to eat this... again, not making a big deal of it but its the last time ill comment on a post like this to get comments like this

Jo0710
on 2/9/17 7:26 am

My son is "Not feeling well" today but who knows if that is true or not. He felt hot so I called my mother in law to help since my husband is out of town till early afternoon. Had to come to work today since my co worker is late in.  I'll be done around 1:30-2pm then I'll grab the boy from her and go home.  He has practice tonight but depending on how he feels he may not go. I think he's faking.  Some kid at school has been bothering him so I don't think he likes that.  He's in grade 2 and this boy that is being pushy and name calling is in grade 4.  My son said he was used to it by now (which didn't make me happy). I'm going to call the school and see what's going on. Bothers me.  Going to hopefully walk on the treadmill today. Tried yesterday, got 5 minutes in and my legs felt like jello. Probably because I did it for longer the night before than usual. 

B: premier protein

L: egg salad

D: egg and cheese

S: 1/2 premier protein

Cals: 423, Protein: 56, Carbs 9

All water and vitamins. 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Kathy1212
on 2/9/17 7:58 am

Good morning!

Lots of snow here today.  It snowed every day for the week that I was gone, and every day since I've been home.

Breakfast;  Premier Protein, bananas and cream flavor.

Lunch:  Chicken soup broth and still drinking breakfast protein (takes forever to finish 1).

Supper:  Premier Protein, probably chocolate.

1000 ml water, vitamins.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics