What-are-you-eating-doing-Thursday

ready-4-new-start
on 2/9/17 3:41 am - Canada

Good morning it's been a busy week, my employee called in for few days so I had to work her shifts.. work today then finally off for 2 days.. Ginny know how frustrated u are with the scale I am also. I dropped 5 lbs now holding at that weight ugh.. so close to onelander.. but I have come along way.. 

breakfast protein shake 

snack vegs and meat

lunch soup 

dinner chicken and salad 

snack Greek yogurt 

have a good day everyone 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Ginnny
on 2/9/17 3:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone!  I had a good workout with the Trainer last night, she didn't hurt me too much!  Staying off the scale today (it's killing me LOL). Nothing planned for today, giving my body a break from the gym.  Will try and make up my steps at lunch time, and doing the stairs multiple times at work.  Three tenders closing today so will be a busy afternoon!

B - premier protein shake

S - greek yogurt, 1/2 cup Vector Granola

L - premier protein shake

S - 5 slices deli turkey with mustard

D - 4oz chicken breast with onions/peppers, cheese, sour cream (the last of it)

Total Cal 937, Carbs 47, protein 129

We'll see if this menu works, still working on the change up....fool the body!

Have a great day, some snow on the ground here and flurries in the air!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Cinderz
on 2/9/17 4:57 am

Good morning everyone

Despite the rain yesterday it was so mild out I headed out for my walk anyways.

Im debating whether I should head back to bed for an hr or so or get my walk in right now...

My eats today

B - scrambled egg with light cheddar cheese

S - premier protein

L - tuna with light mayo

D - chicken with Asian spice (maybe a few steamed veggies)

S - smoked turkey with light marble cheese.

Have a great day everyone

Meggles07
on 2/9/17 5:05 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Thankfully the class ended early last night and I made it home by 9:30. Nothing firm planned for today. I need to write a report and send it out asap, so I will be working on that this morning. It's not my favourite thing... But we are trying to convince our members that we need to increase our annual fees (everyone loves paying more money, right??).

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - pork chops

Snack - carrots and pb

Dinner - pork chops

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Tracks
on 2/9/17 5:34 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

Good morning!  My first time posting on this daily thread.  I've finally started the pureed stage, so I feel like I can actually eat something.

This is what I ate yesterday - going to try and do same for today.   After the scrambled egg in the morning, I felt stuffed for over 5 hours, never ate lunch until late in the afternoon.   Is that normal?  I thought with the nerves severed we couldn't feel full until much later out.  Or does it mean I'm not tolerating eggs?  Not sure what people experience when they say they can't tolerate something.

B - scrambled egg with cheese

L - refried beans with cheese

D - tuna with light mayo

S - Premier protein shake

I hit 63g of protein with only 1 shake, very happy about that.  I hate the shakes!!  It was very tough getting 2 in each day.   I have some non-flavoured protein powdered being delivered today, hope to incorporate it and avoids shakes all together soon.

HW: 335 SW: 310 CW: 287

Patm
on 2/9/17 5:59 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Welcome to the thread. Scrambled eggs early out made me sick. Still often do. This is what most of us mean by not tolerating. You are doing great with your protein.

Kathy1212
on 2/9/17 7:51 am

Yum, looks good!  I can't wait until I can have pureed food too!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Wayne H.
on 2/9/17 5:52 am, edited 2/8/17 9:52 pm
RNY on 02/08/17

B - Sitting in hospital bed, was just given cup of Orange Juice, packet of Protien which I mixed in a 50/50 blend of OJ and Water.   Still beats the stuff they gave me prior to surgery which the nurse described to me as battery acid.  Haha.

Otherwise, sip, walk, burp no toots and repeat. 

Patm
on 2/9/17 6:00 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Welcome to the thread. I found opti pretty disgusting myself. It always amazes me when people say they liked it. Keep walking and the toots will come.

Wayne H.
on 2/9/17 6:05 am
RNY on 02/08/17

Oh I liked the Opti.  Its the shot of stuff prior to wheeling me down to surgery I was describing, sorry.   Don't recall what the called it but it had some benefit that was for the surgery.  It was very acidic...best way to take it was one bug fast gulp.

Thanks for the welcome.   I can't wait to get to the point where I can eat solids again but I won't rush to get there.  Keep the menus coming folks  

Most Active
Recent Topics