What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 2/21/17 4:04 am

Hello lovely menu peeps.  Went to the movies with DH yesterday.  The movie was OK, but not normally my kind of movie (more of a guy flick).  

Today I am going swimming and then having coffee with a friend.  This afternoon I have a dentist appointment.  My dentist is gorgeous so this makes me happy (think GQ gorgeous).  

2.5 years post-op, the eats today are:

Lots of decaf

Protein decaf coffee

2 Eggbites made with peppers (I got hooked on the Starbucks sous vide eggbites, so I made my own)

Turkey slices and some gravy after the dentist

Salmon with spinach/kale salad 

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 2/21/17 4:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 10+ months

Good morning CC and all the others!  Glad to see you back CC and I did read you had a great vacation so that's awesome!  I've been MIA over this gorgeous weekend!  Back at it today.  Lunch time will be at the Arena doing my Couch 2 5K  missed it on Friday, none yesterday and tomorrow I have a lunchtime meeting so will be doing it on my own this week!  Then to the gym after work!

Pretty good  menu today I think.

B - greek yogurt and 4 oz raspberries (pretty carby, hopefully keeps me full)

S - 4 slices deli turkey with mustard

L - 5 oz beer can chicken (white meat), cucumber slices

S - 4 slices deli turkey with mustard

D - the last of the beer can chicken (hoping there is 5 oz there - that's whats in my totals)

S - premier protein shake (may do without this we'll see if its needed)

Totals - Cal 974, Carbs 44, protein 161

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 2/21/17 4:18 am

OMG look at those stats.  You are amazing, Couch 2 5K and gym.  You rock Ginny Girl.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/21/17 5:03 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm taking my grandma to a party rental place today to order some things for a party. I'm hoping they have everything we need for that day. Then I have some other running around to do. 

We got the new sink and vanity installed but the drain piece was the wrong size. We should be able to wrap that up tonight.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Lunch - egg sandwich

Snack - carrots and pb

Dinner - pork roast and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 2/21/17 6:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning CC. Also went to a movie. Lots of bodies! Could not believe someone brought a child that looked to be under 5 to it.

Work today. Hope to swim at lunch but will see. work just switched our e-mail to outlook 365. So annoying to have to re-set everything. Currently can not use it on the desktop just on-line.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l chili, yogurt

s baby bel

d pork tenderloin, cauliflower mash, kale salad

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 1114, carb 95, prot 102

Tracks
on 2/21/17 6:46 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

Good morning!

what movie did you see CC?  I was avoiding the theatre this weekend, figured it was going to be too busy.  One of the NSVs I'm looking forward to is not having to worry about spilling over into next person's seat. 

B - boiled egg

L - tuna salad with saltines

D - chicken breast & sweet potato

S - cheese stick, Greek yogurt

I'll be going back to work soon. Getting a little worried about keeping on track and not having the time to prepare. 

HW: 335 SW: 310 CW: 287

crqvingchange
on 2/21/17 10:34 am

DH wanted to see John Wick.  

Tracks you'll do fine.  Plan you meals for the week on MFP, and adjust if cir****tances arise.  You can do a lot of prep on the weekend.  We eat so little that a batch of food makes lots of servings.

sweetart
on 2/21/17 8:01 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

I wish I had a gorgeous dentist. Mine's a mean old woman who angers my gums! GQ factor would make dental hygiene something to look forward to...

Today's eats:

B: Premier Protein Chocolate

L: 2 Noah Martin Turkey Pepperettes, 1 Sargento RF colby jack, 1 strub's full sour pickle

D: 2.5 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast coated in parmesan cheese and baked - dipped in buffalo sauce. 

S: mini babybel light, 2 hard boiled egg whites

S2: sugar free popsicle

Cal: 503, Carb: 19 Protein: 73g

Have a great tuesday all! I have no voice so I don't actually get to talk to people today. So sad ;)

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 2/21/17 10:36 am

No mean old woman for me, I'd be looking for a cute young dentist.  Mine has massage chairs too.

Nikki101
on 2/21/17 5:18 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Trying to get back at this. Every time I try to come on and post something comes up. Like now... my phone is ringing (and also acting up).

School has been insane and super busy.

Today's eating has been,

B - Apple, cut up and warmed with cinnamon and oats ( someone kept talking about crisps, this was an attempt at a healthy version)

L - 6 ritz crackers and cheese.

D - Roast (forgot to weigh it but probably 3 oz) and snap peas (about 10)

S - Iced coffee (sugar replaced with Stevia)

I've just realized this isn't very much, but I'm still full from dinner so if feeling up to it I might have some sugar free pudding.

Most Active
Recent Topics