Off to Florida

Mahalo F.
on 3/8/17 7:04 am

Good morning everyone!

I hope this message finds everyone happy & in good health.

Just sitting at the airport here in Ottawa.

Anxious to begin this vacation

I am feeling great! I got a note from my GP & was able to cross over with (3) protein shakes. Scooped up some cheese strings, Quest Chips & nuts for the plane.

Still a bit worried about food choices with my 5 hour lay over. So I am glad that I have the Protein shakes.

This is my first vacation skinnier... I began this journey at 283 & today I weighed in at 219. I am wearing 12-14 leggings. I have not been at this weight since 1996... So hard to believe.

I am looking at meeting up with my vacation friends and looking much slimmer in my swim wear.

Gonna do aquafit and go for walks in the evening.

Gonna drink lots of water, but I am going to miss my Barefoot Muscato by the pool...

Hoping to find good food choices while there...

I am probably gonna take a break from OH until I get back....

Gonna CHILLAX & do some reading...

Take care

Sandra.

Mahalo.

Roux En Y - Jan. 4, 2017

HW 283 SW 260 CW 165

IN THE END WE ONLY REGRET CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.

skinny_gigi
on 3/8/17 7:15 am

Sounds wonderful! I'm sure you'll have lots of options to stay on track. I find that the US may have even better options!

Have a great time!

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

LauraLeafFan
on 3/8/17 7:15 am

Enjoy your trip!! We are looking forward to getting away later this fall after we move!! Bring us home some warmer weather!

Be safe,

Laura

Wayne H.
on 3/8/17 9:42 am
RNY on 02/08/17

Enjoy your vacation Mahalo. You deserve it. Soak it all up!!!

crqvingchange
on 3/8/17 10:44 am

Walmart, WinnDixie, Publix, etc in Florida have the Light and Fit Greek Yogurt. So good, and in incredible flavours - Tiramisu, Boston Cream Pie, Apple Pie, Strawberry Cheesecake, Chocolate Cherry to name a few. Great protein numbers and low in calories and carbs.

Enjoy your trip.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Tracks
on 3/8/17 11:48 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

Have a fantastic vacation!!

Most Active
Recent Topics