What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

crqvingchange
on 5/13/17 6:04 am

Good morning everyone. Looking pretty nice out there. This morning I have to take the cat to the vet. He does not like this one bit and may have an accident in his carrycase. Later, I will probably be giving a cat a bath, lol. This will be orchestrated by slippery escape attempts and loud howling. Fun times.

Lots to get done around the house today, so household drudgery.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein used as sweetener

Scrambled eggs with bacon, mushrooms and peppers and a small amount of cheese on top

Turkey with gravy and green beans.

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/13/17 6:39 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We are off to see my SO's mother for mother's day. I feel bad because we don't have anything for her, but she owns a farm and doesn't like what I would consider "typical" mother's day gifts. My mom was easier this year. We went shopping at Old Navy and she found a nice cardigan that she liked, so I got that for her.

The rest of this weekend is going to be laundry, laundry, laundry. We have people staying here this week, so I have to do all the sheets, towels, and SO's clothes since he has been procrastinating lol.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - egg, cheese, pickles

Snack - pepperette, yogurt

Dinner - chicken I think

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/13/17 2:46 pm

Wellington Boots for the SO's DM?

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Kathy1212
on 5/13/17 8:07 am

Hello all, and happy Saturday! It's sunny and bright here in the North; yay!

I've been super sleepy, and I think it's a combo of my new blood pressure med (the pharmacist warned me I'd be exhausted) and all of the exercise I've been getting. I did laps for an hour yesterday, then stayed in the deep end of the pool and did various exercises for another half hour. When I got out of the pool I was so tired I could hardly drive home, lol. I fell asleep early and slept late.

I plan to ride my bike today.

Breakfast: 1/2 piece of fold it flat bread, 1 tbsp organic peanut butter (great pre bike ride breakfast, I find)

Lunch: 1/3rd of a protein bar, 1/3rd - 1/2 of G2, cheese string (on bike), water.

Supper: Steak or salmon (haven't decided yet)

Snack: strawberries, protein shake if needed to get in day's worth of protein

Herbal tea with premier protein as whitener, 2-3 servings throughout day, water.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

crqvingchange
on 5/13/17 2:47 pm

Wow, look at you with an hour and a half in the pool. I liked how your bike ride went yesterday.

Jo0710
on 5/13/17 10:06 am

I'm at work today till 4pm, then I'm picking up my niece so she can babysit the kids. My husband and I are going to go to Port Huron to pick some protein stuff up. Going to go to walmart and grab some premier protein, skippy pb bites, some sargento low fat cheese and some other stuff. Hopefully find some good snack finds or lunch stuff that I can bring back over. Getting real tired of not having these options here! We also will probably stop for dinner but I'm not 100% sure what i'll eat. We always went to Olive Garden. Our anniversary was Wednesday and we are going to have dinner for that - just not sure what!

B: Premier Protein

L: Left over naked bean and cheese burrito

D: no sure yet!

Stats aren't calculated yet.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 5/13/17 2:49 pm

I always come back from the US with a cooler full of Light and Fit yogurt

Cinderz
on 5/13/17 11:56 am

Happy Saturday everyone!

Loving this gorgeous weather!

Did all my housework over Thursday and Friday so I could just get out there and enjoy the sunshine.

I was up nice and early this morning, went hiking and then came home and cut the grass.

Last night I could my very first non sleeve friendly meal

I Had friends over and they requested my corn flake fried chicken and homemade baked macaroni and cheese. It was nice to cook again as it's usually just my daughter and I and she has adjusted to eating what I make, except she'llget the extras such as rice with stir fry, tortillas with tacos...I made myself a piece of baked bbq chicken with homemade Bbq sauce and baked veggies, and it didn't bother me one bit to watch everyone eat what I couldn't

Today's eats are

b - my last egg bite

s - skyr yogurt

l - leftover chicken and veggies

s - cheese string and blueberries (1/4 jar of baby food blueberries)

d - tuna with low fat mayo and diced pickles

Almost 23 weeks post op and this morning I was down a total of 107.2 lbs!

I am not where I want to be but I'm so far from where I once was. Life is great!

Enjoy the weekend!!!

crqvingchange
on 5/13/17 2:52 pm

Yay Cinderz, you've joined the Century Club. Great job on cooking your own chicken.

Most Active
Recent Topics