What-are-you-eating-doing-Wednesday

ready-4-new-start
on 7/12/17 5:34 am - Canada

Good morning finally have day off. Just having breakfast then going to the grocery store pick up few things for the beach hoping the weather will hold out until tonight.

Breakfast Greek yogurt

snack protein shake

lunch chicken salad

sbnack vegs and dip been craving something crunchy

dinner not sure lean meat

snack?? Will see what I can pick up at the store

have a good day everyone

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Ginnny
on 7/12/17 5:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 15 mos

Good morning. UGH only Wednesday. Feels like it should be Thursday already. Was to the gym this morning. A little cardio then to the pool for half an hour. Hope to get out for a walk at lunch, weather permitting.

Eats for the day:

B - premier protein

S - greek yogurt

L - zucchini lasagna

S - deli turkey (x4), old cheddar cheese snack

D - 2 eggs, cheese slice

Total Cal 804, Carbs 34, Protein 95

Have a good hump day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Linda M.
on 7/12/17 5:58 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

Busy day at work then going home to prepare the trailer for camping for a week in either New Brunswick or Parry Sound. My daughter is coming with us and she's quite uncomfortable with this pregnancy so 14 hours in the car may be a bit much. As a back-up plan, I booked Parry Sound and will make a decision by tomorrow. She's too late to fly, so there is no other option. Either way, a week away - hopefully in the sun - is a wonderful thing.

B - protein shake with black decaf.

L - Chicken salad with goat cheese

D - Chicken salad with goat cheese (No, I'm not bored with this yet - lol)

S - Plain Skyr with mixed frozen berries

Calories: 614, Protein: 64, Carbs: 17. All water and vitamins.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Meggles07
on 7/12/17 6:00 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I have a call with my advisor this morning and then soccer tonight pending weather. I'm really hoping it's cancelled this week. It's a 45 minute drive in rush hour to get there.

Dinner last night was awesome. One funny thing was that our table was beside a couple that seemed like they were on their first date. We were both giggling because the female was oversharing quite a bit of information. Afterwards we were discussing it and I said, you know what... Obviously she was being herself. She wasn't hiding anything. And it's better to find someone who likes your weirdness (this was actually part of our wedding vows).

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, pickles

Lunch - leftover steak

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - tbd, maybe chicken

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Jo0710
on 7/12/17 7:04 am

My son's ball team beat the first place team last night by 1 run - they were SO excited as the last 2 times they have played them got beat by A LOT. We play them again on Monday at their diamond so we may not be as lucky again. :)

I'm working again today but only have to be in the office till 1:30pm so I will probably leave around 4pm. My son has batting practice and a soccer game tonight so hopefully the weather holds out.

B: premier protein & Decaf black

L: Steak, 1/2 potato/cheese.

D: Premier protein since I'll be running and I don't really feel like eating today and the steak will fill me up for awhile.

S: Sunflower seeds

Cals 674, protein 86, carbs 28

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Patm
on 7/12/17 7:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Rain coming in today just for a change. So tired of rain!My DH kept talking about going to a concert tonight. Since it is outdoors I was not looking forward to being there even though our seats are covered. Turns out he was a week too soon so hopefully it will be nicer next week.

Swimming today I hope. Very boring menu

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l chili, yogurt

s turkey keibassa, cheese

d turkey sausages in pasta sauce (no pasta), salad

s tea

cal 984, carb 74, prot91

Jo0710
on 7/12/17 9:33 am

So tired of the rain!!!! My DH said we were going to take all weekend and clean out our garage. I told him that if it was nice, we weren't doing that and we'd be enjoying our pool and our backyard for a change since we were going to be home most of the days this weekend.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics