What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 5/7/18 3:10 am

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend and didn't have any damage from the windstorm on Friday. We spent most of the weekend clearing up branches in the yard.

This morning I'm going for blood work and then swimming. Later today I'm taking the car in and they will drop me off at the gym.

Accountability: Did really well over the weekend, so that's a win.

Question of the Day: Since your weight loss, has someone that you have known for a long time not recognized you? My neighbour didn't recognize me in the grocery store.

The eats today at 3 years 9 months:

B. Rivers of decaf after bloodwork. I will hit the Tim Hortons on the way to the pool.

S. Iced protein coffee

L. Scrambled egg with cheese and peppers

D. Not sure, I have to go grocery shopping, but I'm thinking shrimp and avocado

S. SKYR yogurt.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/7/18 6:24 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC we got really lucky with the wind storm... Knock on wood. Our power stayed on and we only had a few small branches come down -- maybe one bundle worth. My BIL still didn't have power yesterday and was running a small generator trying to keep his freezer going. My cousin broke his windshield when a branch fell on the car when he was driving.

Today is hopefully going to be a lazy day. I have now moved into the no sleep phase ;) My bump has started to show -- finally putting a little weight on!! Tomorrow I have an ultrasound to check baby's growth. Apparently the new OB wants me to go every two weeks because I had WLS. My grandma is going to come with me tomorrow to have a look ;) she's very excited.

QOTD: not that I know of... I still live in the town where I went to high school and sometimes I see people I recognize, but I wouldn't necessarily approach them. Most people in my life now either saw me going through the weight loss or only know me post-op.

Post-op three years, two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg and cheese

Lunch - leftover pork roast

Snack - toast and PB

Dinner - leftover pork roast and veggies

Snack - lemon loaf (massive craving for this)

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/7/18 8:14 am

That is exciting that you are starting to show. I'm very glad that the OB wants to check regularly on Baby Thor/Nacho.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 5/7/18 8:52 am, edited 5/7/18 1:54 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Answer - I had my neighbor invite me over to help, and he said to his wife as i was walking up the driveway he wasn't sure who it was walking up the driveway, he then asked me with a very worried look.. Is everything ok? i am noticing a change.. i told him because he didn't know i had surgery.. great feeling when your pants is falling off...

my pursuit of protein today.

B - Shake

S - Skyre yogurt

L - left over BBQ - pork loin and veg

S - microwave Poached egg

D - Poached chicken with salsa

S - slice cheese

All Vits and H20

MFP numbers.

callories - 565

protein - 96

carbs - 14

fat - 13

sodium - 921

crqvingchange
on 5/7/18 1:39 pm

Corrie that's funny that your pants were almost falling off. In the beginning, I got the "are you alright?"

Jo0710
on 5/7/18 10:47 am

I have been MIA and went off the rails for awhile. Today is day 1 back on track and I need to commit myself to coming here at least 3 times a week. I went down to 145lbs (i'm 5'9") and I am now at 150 so I'd like to get back down and maintain at 145lbs but 150 wouldn't be a problem either. I actually got called super skinny the other day - which baffled my mind. My head hasn't caught up yet.

Food so far:

B: Coffee & premier protein

L; Chicken with buffalo sauce, lettuce, onion, cheese and green pepper

D: egg & shredded cheese

S: Premier Protein

I need to add some more in here because it's not a lot but not sure where right now. Mondays at work are super busy and then have to leave for hockey at 5pm and then soccer (both for my son) is right after. Won't be home till after 8pm with the kids. It's another busy week and with the spring/summer sports starting this week it's even crazier!

Cals: 698, protein 85, carbs 21

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 5/7/18 1:43 pm

Hi Jo, great to see you posting here again. You are very wise to set a limit of regain before you take action and 5lbs is a perfect limit. I love your lunch. I think they have some chicken jerky that is Buffalo sauce flavoured. Might be a handy snack to keep in the car or your purse. I think they were Jack's Links Chicken Nuggets. They are softer than regular jerky.

Most Active
Recent Topics