What are you eating/doing today/Thursday?

Ginnny
on 5/24/18 5:46 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning all! Another beauty day but another long day at work with not much to do. Makes the hours drag by. Most everyone is still off site which makes things even quieter. I tried three different places here in town for a pedicure yesterday - ya know where no appointment is necessary. Ya right. Will call this morning and try to get an appointment for somewhere at lunch today.

Post Op 2 years, 2 mos

B - 1/2 bagel, 1 egg, 1 cheese slice

S - oikos key lime

L - chicken fajita roll up (was good last night)

S - turkey pastrami, old cheese

D - pulled pork with a small ceasar salad

I don't have the stats on the pork in MFP so will have to add into my totals later.

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 5/24/18 5:58 am

Good morning Ginny and other lovely Menu Peeps. it does look like a nice sunny morning. Today I'm trying to get last minute things done before I go away on the weekend.

Ginny I hope you find a place for a nice pedi. Sandal weather makes me look at my feet and think I deserve a pedicure.

The eats today at 3 years 10 months post-op:

B. Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein used as creamer

B2. Scrambled egg with 1/2 jalapeno/cheddar chicken sausage

S. Iced protein coffee

L. 1/2 of an avocado stuffed with crab salad

D. Chicken breast with caramelized onions and gravy, small side salad

S. Cucumber crackers with spicy hummus and a HB egg.

Totals: 1038, Carbs 40, Fat 55, Fibre 10, Protein 106

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/24/18 6:38 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm off to take the puppies for their annual heartworm test and to get their flea, tick, and heartworm meds. Apparently the ticks are going to be bad this summer so I want to make sure they are protected :) I don't know what else I will get up to... I did buy some bigger pots for my basil plants so I might transplant those.

Yesterday was not a great day. I was supposed to go for blood work in the morning but I jumped in the car and it was dead. I called our auto service and they boosted the battery. I took the car in to get a new battery. Then when I finally went for blood work they had to stick me twice because the first vein wouldn't flow lol.

Post-op three years and two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - cheese sandwich

Lunch - leftover rib and burger

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - homemade pizza

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 5/24/18 11:14 am

That sucks that the car wouldn't start. Nothing worse then having a plan only to have it foiled by a stupid battery.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/25/18 3:18 am - Canada

At first I thought I hadn't closed a door properly overnight, but the tow truck guy and garage guy both said it was a bad battery. Thankfully they were able to put a new one in within about an hour :)

corriev
on 5/24/18 8:57 am, edited 5/24/18 1:58 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Morning friends... I'm full of flu and not feeling like i need to be at work.. Boy does the day drag on longggg when you not well.

But we stay the course, After Dinner i think ill go for a walk bat Bellwood lake and the quarry area - my kids are dying to swim.

B - chocolate protein shake ( found that the Vanilla works well with Decaf coffee in the morning, and not too bad in a tea neither - thanks for the tip )

S - Plain Skyre yogurt

L - 1/2 can Tuna and salsa, with cottage cheese

S - Poached microwave egg

D - Poached chicken breast, with cucumber

S - slice of cheese

MFP says -

Calories - 601

Protein - 106

Carb - 20

Fat - 12

crqvingchange
on 5/24/18 11:17 am

Might be time to pick up some bone broth Corrie. It's full of protein and will help keep you hydrated. Better yet you can make some. It's my go to when I'm not feeling well. Feel better soon friend.

Most Active
Recent Topics