What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 7/25/18 3:40 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. Hope everyone is surviving this humidity alright.

This morning I'm going swimming, then to yoga. Going away again this weekend so I have to get the house in order. I won't be able to post next Monday or Tuesday, do I have any volunteers that don't mind starting the thread?

Accountability: There was another unplanned protein bar on the road yesterday

The eats today at 4 years post-op:

B. Rivers of decaf with a little cream and sweetener

S. Iced protein coffee after yoga

L. Mug muffin (I'm feeling lazy) - protein powder, coconut oil, egg, baking powder, cocoa powder, water

D. 1 chicken wing, scrambled eggs with mushrooms, bacon, cheese (yup, really lazy, must be the heat)

Have a great day everyone and make good choices.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 7/25/18 5:30 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I can't sleep... Being tired has always been a trigger for me eating and right now is no exception. I've already eaten three arrowroot cookies this morning (although I did share a couple little bites with the pups). I have a non-baby related doctor's appointment this morning (exciting!! Lol), then I might get a few (very few) groceries, and then I will probably try to take a nap.

Post-op three years and four months.

Breakfast - apparently cookies and a protein bar

Snack - egg and pickles

Lunch - chicken and veggies

Snack - cheese and pepperoni

Dinner - possibly steak... Depends what I find in the freezer

Snack - watermelon

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 7/25/18 8:58 am

Hope you get a nap this afternoon Meg. It seems like Baby Thor is craving cookies. And baby cookies at that.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 7/25/18 10:41 am - Canada

I think the little nugget would be happy with anything sweet ;) I just happened to have those cookies in the cupboard. I went to the grocery store and had to talk myself out of buying mini chocolate chip cookies lol.

Ginnny
on 7/25/18 6:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning gang! It was so stinking muggy yesterday I as dripping in sweat just going out to my truck at lunch.

Anyway, back at the gym today (it's been a week, just because I was off and had various appointments). Wasn't too harsh, 5 kms on the elliptical and then some weights. I'm trying to add in more weight training. It was pretty warm in there but that could be because I was working hard.

B - 2 ham/cheese/chive egg cups

S - lite n fit greek yogurt

L - 4 oz roast beef, tomato/cucumber salad with greek dressing

S - 4 slices deli turkey

D - chicken cordon swiss (Barber brand from Costco)

Total Cal 1044, Protein 107, carbs 34

Have a super day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 7/25/18 8:59 am

Ginny you are such a gym beast. I love it. Light and Fit yogurt is the best.

Ginnny
on 7/25/18 9:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Thanks CC, some days I was want to hide under the covers....others I'm up and at it.

My worst problem these days is finding something different to eat....but I'm a fussy brat.

I saw this recipe on FB http://keto-daily.com/keto-chicken-enchilada-recipe/?print=p rint

They look really good but stats while its protein and fat scare me because I'm pretty sure I could eat the serving size they suggest which is two.

I brought (and am gnawing on my lunch today) but I brainstormed with 2 co-workers about what to have for lunch and came up empty handed....CARBS CARBS and more CARBS. Nope, thanks anyway.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 7/25/18 2:56 pm

That looks really yummy. Thank you for sharing.

corriev
on 7/25/18 7:57 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Bonjour

While i was camping this last weekend, i found out i could ride my bike .. My wife bought me one in March. I was taking my dog for a walk and asked my daughter to watch the dog while i went to the washroom. She had my bike at that stage. She left my bike and went for a walk with the dog, and i tried it and it worked.. I cycled around 10 KMS the past weekend.. First time in more than 20 years.

my day -

B - Protein shake

L - Shwarma - meat only

S - More shwarma

D - Grilled chicken breast with Salad

S - jerky

Have a blessed day ya'll.

crqvingchange
on 7/25/18 9:04 am

Corrie that is amazing. What a wonderful NSV.

For people that are afraid that their calories are too low when first post-op, this is a good example of how our bodies store enough energy as fat that we can use. Vitamins make up the balance of what we need. If you were malnourished, you wouldn't have been able to bike 10k.

Most Active
Recent Topics