What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 7/26/18 3:48 am

Good morning my Menu Lovelies. It's Weekend Eve.

This morning I'm going swimming and the meeting a friend for coffee. The rest of the day will be household drudgery and packing for the weekend.

Accountability: On plan

Question of the Day: Are you a morning person or an evening person? I used to be a night hawk, but now I start yawning at 8:00pm and am now more of an early bird.

4 years post-op, the eats today are:

B. rivers of decaf with a little cream and sweetener

S. Protein iced coffee

L. Half of a small avocado with spicy grilled chicken

D. The other half of the avocado with spicy grilled chicken, and some grilled asparagus. I am too lazy to cook in this heat.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 7/26/18 5:06 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing much planned for today. OB appointment this afternoon. Feeling like a bit of a broken record lately. I can't wait for the weekend since it's supposed to cool off a bit. Hoping I can get the puppies out for a bit... They have been too lazy lately ;)

QOTD: I'm naturally a night person. The puppies make me a morning person. Who could stay in a grumpy mood with two pups wagging their tails waiting to go outside and to eat.

Post-op three years and four months.

Breakfast - oatmeal bite, protein bar

Snack - egg and pickles

Lunch - tbd

Snack - almonds and date bites (I ordered some Larabar bites -- I'm not a fan, but I will use them up)

Dinner - BBQ steak and veg

Snack - watermelon

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 7/26/18 8:42 am

Your pups are adorable, and no one could be grumpy with those cute faces. Maybe there is a nap in your future.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 7/26/18 5:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning early birds! I am up early but only long enough to have a coffee before heading to the gym. No time for posting until I get to work. This morning I wasn't feeling it so I thought I'd change it up and do the recumbent bike....16 kms later, when the workout ends it converts to miles....9.97. Had I known that I would have pushed and got to 10....although I do believe I should be able to round up.

B - 2 ham/cheese/chive egg cups

S - oikos greek yogurt

L - chicken burger and leftover cuke/tomato salad

S - 5 slices deli turkey, 2 dill pickles

D - 1 octoberwurst sausage (not the greatest stats on these but I love them - PC Brand)

Cal 1160, Protein 88, Carbs 66 (not horrible but should be better)

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 7/26/18 8:45 am

Maybe I should get some of those PC Oktoberfest sausages if they're that yummy. DH likes grilled sausages and I like that I don't have to cook.

Ginnny
on 7/26/18 9:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

You should try them....they look white in the package (gross looking according to my Trucker) but they are so good. You get a two pack with 5 in each for 8$ or something like that. I don't pay too much attention when I want something. I think they are far better than the Schneiders ones in the orange package that come in the freezer section.

The PC ones are not frozen yet.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

kamac
on 7/26/18 7:17 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Good morning! I missed posting yesterday but stayed on plan. I'm experiening a stall this week (so much for the 3 week stall, I got the 2 week stall instead). It's frustrating, even though I know it's normal. Oh well.

Today I'm hanging out with my sister and baby niece. No real plans for the weekend (I lead a pretty boring life right now!) but I'm thinking of pulling out some old clothes and trying them on. As of now, my tops all fit much better, but my pants are all too loose so I need to find some that fit (no need to go shopping, I've got lots of clothes at every size imaginable, sigh )

QOTD: Night owl, most definitely. Since childhood, I've always been pokey and dopey in the mornings. But in the evening, I seem to almost get a surge of energy and feel more alert. I try to keep a pretty strict morning and bedtime routine to help counteract it. And I do enjoy those sorts of quiet early mornings where you can enjoy the peace and quiet, and get things accomplished that alway seem more difficult to do at other times.

Food: 3-4 protein shakes for me today, don't have my macros handy right now but they don't change much at this stage.

Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the weekend!

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 7/26/18 8:49 am

You're doing great Kara and don't worry about the stall. Have fun with your sister and little niece.

Karen M.
on 7/26/18 3:46 pm - Mississauga, Canada

*Friday Junior. ;)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics