What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 9/7/18 6:17 am

Good morning Marvelous Menu Mates. Welcome to your weekend. Make the best of it and get out there and enjoy some sun tomorrow. DH and I went for a ride in the country in the evening with the top down. He asked if I wanted to stop for icecream, and I said no (I could have had SF), I was just enjoying the ride. Who have I become, lol.

Today I am going to hit the gym and do some weights. These muscles aren't going to build themselves. Tonight DH and I are having date night, so dinner out and listening to live music.

Accountability: Really good. I know it's a small accomplishment, but eating on plan, especially one that I tailored is a win. It's means that I didn't sabotage myself.

Question of the Day: Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle? Did you like it? Unfortunately the first and last time I was on a motorcycle was when I was a kid. The driver was used to racing motorcycles and he thought he was back on the track. Scared the living daylights out of me. Imagine having to pull your elbow in because he was banking corners so close to the curb.

The eats today at 4 years post-op:

B. Decaf coffee by the buckets with some cinnamon stevia

L. Bunless burger with habanero cheese, slices of avocado, bacon

D. Maybe some blackened fish and a salad. I'm feeling spicy today

Have a great weekend everyone. Enjoy every last one of the warm weather weekends. Make great choices, because you are all worth it. You guys are the best.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 9/7/18 6:33 am
VSG on 03/06/18

morning all - I am still in move phase at work, so cant get to the gym, but getting around 18 000 steps per day, so think im covered.

QOTD - I have, my first ride was not that great, i flipped the bike releasing the clutch, but since have been on a bike quite a bit. I must say, i do like those spider bikes, look so comfortable. I have a ATV and when im hunting i go into all terrain with the bike .

my meals today.

B - Protein shake

S - Jerky

L - Pork Loin

S - Left over pork

D - Grilled chicken breast with a side of Greek

S - Left over pork loin.

MFP Says

Protein - 97

Carbs - 8

fat 17

Cal - 550

Have a blessed weekend Yall.

kamac
on 9/7/18 7:54 am
VSG on 07/09/18

corriev, I saw your tattoo pic the other day and wanted to say it looks awesome.

Kara
Highest Weight: 420; Opti Starting Weight: 395; Surgery Weight: 371;
Current Weight: 322.1; Goal Weight: 160

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 9/7/18 8:22 am

I knew you were a bit of a daredevil.

18000 steps is great, keep up the good work. How are you feeling these days? Is you energy level good?

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 9/7/18 11:20 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Still so much energy.. I was on a stall for about 6 weeks, but on the down trend again. Feeling so good.. its been a great ride, and loving the journey ..

dare devil you say lol O if you only knew.. my Angels work overtime sometimes lol

kamac
on 9/7/18 8:30 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Have a great date night, CC. Eating on plan is always an accomplishment.

Yesterday was a happy day, because my loved one is home from the hospital. Today I'll be doing lots of practical stuff like cleaning, getting organized for meals, and getting back on track with my food plan and logging meals. Got an appointment this afternoon. Maybe I'll squeeze in a nap, too.

Accountability: Not so great. Yesterday I had a Quest bar, some Moon Cheese, and some real cheese. Got in more than 64oz of water, though. And took my vitamins. My weight has gone up almost 2 lbs today.

My big goal for the day is to eat what I've planned.

QOTD: Nope, never. I'd be too anxious to ever ride a motorcycle. Although I must admit, I've been tempted by vespas in Europe. It looks like a lot of fun zooming around on those. CC, that must have been terrifying. Especially for a kid!

Food:

Breakfast: Protein shake (Naked Goat whey, 1tbsp whipping cream, cold brew coffee, SF flavouring, water, crushed ice)

Lunch: Shredded beef (2 oz, made with Guy's SF BBQ sauce and vegetable broth in slow cooker)

Snack: Protein shake (same as above)

Dinner: Shredded beef (same as above)

Calories: 500; Protein; 80.5g; Carbs: 4.9g; Fat: 16.7

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Kara

"Find things beautiful as much as you can, most people find too little beautiful."
-Vincent Van Gogh

crqvingchange
on 9/7/18 8:47 am

Kara I am so glad that your loved one is back home.

I might do a Vespa.

In the past Quest Bars have been a trigger for me. I can eat them done as a cookie (divided into 6, flattened and baked) but only as an afternoon snack not long before dinner. If I have one at night, the snacking never stops.

kamac
on 9/7/18 10:17 am
VSG on 07/09/18

Thanks, CC. We're all so relieved.

I hear you re the Quest bars. I won't eat them at home, at least for now, and never in the evenings. They've been handy at the hospital, though. Easy to nibble on and non-perishable. I think they are an "on the go" food item for me, only.

Kara

-Vincent Van Gogh

Meggles07
on 9/7/18 9:42 am - Canada

I started posting this morning and then my grandparents arrived :)

Good morning :)

We are going on a little adventure today... To the pharmacy, baby clothing store (to exchange a duplicate gift), and Walmart!! So exciting ;) My grandparents are going with us. My grandma was just going to go but apparently my grandpa has felt a little housebound lately.

Add: we went to the baby clothing store and they had unicorn costumes... They are so cute. So she might not be a puppy or a ladybug.

QOTD: not yet. I'm not sure I'm up for that kind of adventure.

No menu, but dinner will probably be chicken and Greek salad. Lots and lots of water :)

crqvingchange
on 9/7/18 10:07 am

Come on Keira, work the cuteness with the great grandparents. Especially in Walmart ;)

Meg, now I want chicken and Greek salad. I am so weak and easily sent into cravings. At least it's for good stuff.

Most Active
Recent Topics