What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 10/11/18 3:21 am

Good morning Menu Marvels. This morning DH and I are heading out of town for some meetings.

Accountability: Nope, there was another snack last night and I wasn't even hungry. The struggle is real.

Question of the day: Do you own a bicycle, and do you use it? Now that it is getting cooler I like to go biking.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with Pumpkin Caramel sweetener

L. Going out for lunch, but I will order the jumbo shrimp in a garlic butter wine sauce (This is an appetizer but it's very filling)

D. If we are at a restaurant, I will order steak and some salad. If we are back home, I have chicken burger with bacon and cheese (1/2) and a small side salad of microgreens, avocado,Brie, WF honey/Dijon dressing.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 10/11/18 5:51 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hi there, Im back from a hectic trip to Vancouver,

my meal schedule was thrown out of wack with the long hours and time difference. but we back in the saddle again, Made it home just in time for Thanksgiving and had a lot of turkey :-)

Thought i had my 6 month checkup yesterday, got there nice and early, at the end of the day - im two weeks early.. so will get bloods done again closer to the time and go for another visit.

QOTD - I won a bike and love using it. I did put it away this past weekend in anticipation of the cold weather coming - ill go to Gym instead to keep active.

My meal plan today -

B - Protein Shake

S- cheese

L - Vendor lunch, but will be a chicken breast with salad

S - Left overs

D - Tuna with a rice cracker

Have a blessed day yall...

crqvingchange
on 10/11/18 4:34 pm

Hey Corrie, good to see you back. You won a bike! Lucky guy.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 10/11/18 6:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! Had a great workout at the gym this morning. A nice cardio warm up, then legs, shoulders and abs. My "old" friend at the gym was trying to help me pace myself (faster) on the treadmill. He's such a nice man.

Accountability: Great!

QOTD: I do own a bike but don't really use it. I suppose I should but meh! LOL

When I got home last night I didn't feel like really preparing anything so this morning I was throwing things together in the kitchen before heading out the door to the gym. My Trucker had to leave at 3:30 this morning to go to Peterborough (Hello Monica LOL), so I was on my own.

B - premier protein

S - skyr with 2oz raspberries

L - 4.95 oz chicken breast, 3 mini cucumbers

S - deli turkey (or maybe Ritz with laughing cow and red pepper jelly)

D - zuchini lasagna

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/11/18 4:36 pm

Gotta love those old people challenges, ;)

Meggles07
on 10/11/18 12:38 pm - Canada

Afternoon?? Where did the day go??

Well, somehow I have picked up a cold... I was really hoping it was just allergies, boo. This morning I cleared all the recycling out of our sunroom -- it becomes a drop zone for all the boxes that need to get broken down and it had been a while. Tomorrow I will probably go in and vacuum it. In this climate we barely use it -- too cold in the winter, too hot in the summer. Great for growing plants though.

DH took down a bush a couple weeks ago and was waiting for it to dry out so he could break it down and bundle it. He did that outside and I did the recycling out there. Then I pulled some weeds, and then someone decided they were hungry again ;) Love this cooler weather for working outside.

Then my grandparents came to visit the little nugget. My grandpa was holding her and she was super content so my grandma and I decided to run to Shoppers -- senior's day!! Apparently she didn't stay content because DH was waiting for me in the kitchen and Keira was in the swing when we got back lol. So now most of the day is gone and I'm just getting around to posting :)

QOTD: I have a bike but I haven't used in for a while (back injury and then pregnant). DH wants to convert it into an ebike. I might let him ;)

Post-op three years and seven months.

Breakfast - lactation cookies

Snack - peanut butter oatmeal

Lunch - protein bar and turkey pepperette

Snack - Greek yogurt and apple

Dinner - possibly the last of the pork roast, but TBD

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 10/11/18 4:38 pm

Super content with Grandpa, roflmao. She is so adorable.

Most Active
Recent Topics