What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 10/12/18 5:40 am

Good morning Menu Mates. Welcome to your weekend. Yesterday was a long day of driving, so today I'm sticking close to home. There is a lot of household drudgery in store for me today. Might make a trip to Costco to buy a birthday present for a friend. They have these comfy sweater blankets.

Accountability: Not too bad, but could have been better. Another late night snack snuck in.

Question of the Day: Do you have trouble falling asleep? If you don't, what's your secret?

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf with pumpkin caramel sweetener

L. Salad of microgreens, Brie, pecans, avocado, WF Honey/Dijon dressing

D. Brisket Shepherd's pie made with brisket and gravy, topped with mashed cauliflower, bacon and cheese

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 10/12/18 5:54 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC. Although it was a long day, I hope it was a good one! I gave myself a break from the gym today, was just too tired. I had to take my Trucker's truck in for an e-test so I decided I would do it before work, in case I'm held up too long at Service Ontario at lunch. I have some other errands to do at lunch so I don't want to be wasting time!!

Accountability: Uh oh, I had some chocolate covered almonds creep into my night!!

QOTD: I'm a terrible sleeper, both in falling asleep and staying that way. sorry I can't help you on this one.

Oh yesterday was my surgiversary - 2 years 6 mos!! LOL

B - egg salad sandwich on skinny bread

S - skyr and raspberries

L - tbd

S - deli turkey, cheese

D - I think I'm having the insides of a meat pie.....no crust for me. I never did like that part

I think I will sneak a protein hot chocolate in today....the weather tells me too!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/12/18 5:58 am

Ooooooh the weather just told me the same thing. We must be experiencing the same weather pattern.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 10/12/18 9:01 am - Canada

I just had a light hot chocolate!! When I boil water for making formula I put extra in for me lol :)

Monica9811
on 10/12/18 6:07 am - Peterborough, Canada

I went to our local reserve and bought weed gummies. You sleep like a baby and they help with pain too!

crqvingchange
on 10/12/18 9:13 am

If my knee doesn't smarten up, I will go looking for gummies.

Meggles07
on 10/12/18 9:05 am - Canada

Good day ;)

We woke up really late this morning -- I have this silly cold that can go away any time. Today we have a life insurance broker coming to give us some different options to examine. Once we get this sorted out we will be redoing our wills. Being an adult is so weird.

I'm planning on having a lazy weekend if possible. After working to get all out recycling together yesterday I slept through putting it out at the street so it's all sitting by my shed. Oops. Guess it will go out next week.

QOTD: I'm a terrible sleeper. Even if I'm exhausted sometimes I just can't shut my brain off enough to fall asleep. Snuggling puppies and babies has been known to help ;)

Post-op three years and seven months.

Breakfast - does 4am count? Trail mix bar.

Snack - hot chocolate

Lunch - tbd

Snack - Greek yogurt and almonds

Dinner - something beef

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

corriev
on 10/12/18 9:25 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello there. wow has it ever cooled down :-(

QOTD - I do some times and just ride it out most nights.. most nights are really good though.. No CPAP anymore so its all good

My day - a****erloo university doing student interview - I love these days and makes me want to go back to university all over again.

B - protein shake

S - Jerky

L - Roast beef

S - Left overs

D - Tuna and a few rice crackers

S - Cheese

Have a blessed day you all.

Most Active
Recent Topics