What are you eating/doing this Halloween?

crqvingchange
on 10/31/18 5:50 am

Good morning Menu Monsters. This morning I'm going to yoga and then get ready for the cute goblins tonight.

Accountability: Really good

Question of the Day: How are you going to get the leftover Halloween candy out of the house so it doesn't tempt you? My husband has to deal with it and take it to work.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are not Halloween candy.

B. Drinking a decaf right now.

L. Chicken wings and salad after yoga

D. PC Hardwood smoked drumstick with roasted veg.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

corriev
on 10/31/18 6:11 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello Folks -

QOTD - Im fortunate - i live in the country so no kids come around, and my kids are now over the age of going for treats - so i lucked out - no candy around to tempt..

My day today -

B - protein Shake

S - Whisps cheese

L - Tuna in water

S - Whisps

D - poached Chicken breast and garden salad

S - left overs

Hope you have a blessed day yall.

Ginnny
on 10/31/18 9:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hey CC and Corrie,

I got my Sit-to-Stand workstation yesterday and I'm loving it. Haven't been eating much lately, although they planned a pot luck here at work today. I stuck to meat/cheese, curry chicken (no rice) and some broccoli salad. A couple of chips with the nacho dip and now I'm stuffed.

No trick or treaters at my place so no more candy than "usual". My Trucker is a Candy Hound, i may have mentioned that before.

Have a great day everyone, just wanted to check in and say hi.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/31/18 1:03 pm

Ginny you and Corrie are country folk. Both of your menus look good today.

I am so glad the Sit-to-Stand is helping.

Small pouch days are always good days for me.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 10/31/18 3:46 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Breakfast was a snickers. Lunch a mars bar. Afternoon snack a Reese peanut butter snack and dinner a twix

Most Active
Recent Topics