Pre and Post LBL and Mini Medial Thigh Lift Pics 4 to 8 days P.O.

newalpha
on 1/17/12 7:15 pm, edited 1/23/12 2:09 pm
Hey guys, those of you that are interested in Pre and Post LBL and Mini Medial Thigh Lift Cresent Cut Photos at 4-8 days Post Op.. These are nude except for a well placed sock. Please don't repost these. Password is Plastic if needed. I will post more @ a couple of months when the swelling is down and my surgeons skill is more evident. My PS was on 12/8/2011. Thanks

Steve
dasie
on 1/18/12 1:03 am
Thanks...I have not heard the term Cresent Cut...I'm guessing it is in a cresent shape?

PBJ
on 1/18/12 2:08 am
 You look great steve thanks for sharing.

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
newalpha
on 1/18/12 2:20 am
Thank you Patty, I'm glad your doing well. I know it is normally the girls that post Pics but I figured a incision line especially the crescent mini might be helpful to someone in deciding or preparing for Plastics. Thanks again for the kind words and glad your back.

Steve
newalpha
on 1/18/12 2:23 am, edited 1/18/12 4:19 am
Dasie, that's exactly right. Narrow on the ends and wide where the redundant skin needs to be lifted and resected. Thanks
Steve
dommiepa
on 1/18/12 2:44 am - Towanda, PA
You look great in the pics, but looks a bit painful where crescent cut is.  That skin is so thin and sensitive.

Yvonne.    To thine own self be true.     hw 432/ sw 352/ cw196.8/gw 200  RNY 8/11/10 Corsettrunkplasty & thigh lipo 5/16/2012.

newalpha
on 1/18/12 2:56 am
The pain level was veryt mild. I took meds for 36 hrs after being discharged. It's more tightness than anything, which I think is good.
dommiepa
on 1/18/12 3:15 am - Towanda, PA
That is good then.

Yvonne.    To thine own self be true.     hw 432/ sw 352/ cw196.8/gw 200  RNY 8/11/10 Corsettrunkplasty & thigh lipo 5/16/2012.

Lee ~
on 1/18/12 3:45 am - CA
 Love the sock!  Ok seriously, how the heck did you keep your upper body looking so fantastic?

Your surgeon did a great job.  The groin is such a sensitive area.  At six weeks I'm finally getting healed up. One side really gave me a run for my money.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

newalpha
on 1/18/12 4:37 am
Your so sweet! I new you would love the sock effect, I started to wear an old time tube sock but that would have just been showing off LOL!!!!! I'm actually very modest. Lee, in all seriousness, I lost apx. 160 lbs. but I hit the weights and cardio like a crazy kid. The areas that I could develop muscle I didn't have any loose skin. I just increased the size of my muscles in my arms,chest,back, and legs. Needless to say the abdomen and inner upper thighs are another matter. And thank you so much for the kind words. I had one opening on my left lower end of groin incision and that was my only "complication" and it filled in unbelievably great. I saw my PS Dr. Sawan on 1-13 he said don't come back for 3 months and go back to doing everything you were doing pre surgery. I'm sorry that you had a testy spot or two. You took on a lot at once, no doubt, but it's behind you now. I hope to see many more of your posts in the future.

Steve
Most Active