Is it so hard to believe that a person with a small waist can have big boobs!!!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/11/11 5:56 am - Baltimore, MD
I am on Lane Bryant's website.

Nik needs 36 DDD. In 36 they have D & DD.

What. The. EFF????

I need to shop wherever Anna Nicole shopped back inna day.

Anyone know who can outfit my boobies (in a way that does not read "grandma") without costing me an arm and a leg????

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/11/11 5:59 am - Baltimore, MD
Please disregard. This is called Nik has the attention span of a gnat. Figured out how to search by size. Was disheartened by five back to back choices with none in my size but I THINK I worked it out.

But still...should it be this hard??? I mean in the age of implants there should be more choices. Yeesh!
lee12197
on 4/11/11 6:00 am
RNY on 02/28/11 with
Try jcpenny.com or fashion bug . com!

Cherylkas
on 4/11/11 6:01 am - PA
 Torrid may also have some fun bras in your size.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/11/11 6:01 am - OH
I hear you... they USED to carry the Cacique that I wear in a 36DDD, but not anymore.  I personally found that the 38DD fits acceptably well, though, so maybe you could try that.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/11/11 6:03 am - Baltimore, MD
I'm nervous. I always get spillage from DD. I wonder if they carry DDD in the store? I want to go try one on so I know for sure.

Also...once I get all snipped (as if), I could be a LB model, I think. I fit the criteria I think, considering none of their models look like they wear a size 16 anyways. You think???

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/11/11 6:06 am, edited 4/11/11 6:10 am - OH
The balconette style (the "other" LB bra I wear) IS still available online in a 36DDD too... just, and it has good support, too... just less sexy looking.

Edited to add that I was told that they do NOT carry sizes in the store that are not available online and that the Balconette is BOGO 50% off right now.

Lora

birthdaygirl
on 4/11/11 8:44 am - Lithonia, GA
On April 11, 2011 at 1:01 PM Pacific Time, ****rogirl wrote:
I hear you... they USED to carry the Cacique that I wear in a 36DDD, but not anymore.  I personally found that the 38DD fits acceptably well, though, so maybe you could try that.

Lora

I loved Caciqu bras!.....I am looking forward to Victoria Secrets even more!

HW/293....SW/276....PSW/168....CW/148...GW/150  
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/11/11 9:05 am - OH
I have several VS bras... very pretty, but not quite enough support for those of us who are DD/DDDs.  On the one style I like the most , the straps are not nearly adjustable enough (even at the shortest, it is not quite snug enough).

Lora

condrabo
on 4/11/11 6:07 am
Yes they carry DDD in the store. Currently I am wearing a 40DDD and that's where I buy them... Lane Bryant.
HW/283/CW 191/SGW 160/PGW 140
Height 5'7"         

Most Active
Recent Topics