Auto-ship from Amazon...anyone use this?

katiedid_911
on 4/20/11 3:50 am
Hello all!  I've been thinking of using Amazon to auto-ship my CLICK because it's so much cheaper.  I've never used their auto-ship and have a couple of questions.  Can you cancel it anytime you want or do you have to order for so long?  Does it come the same time every month?  Like if I order today, will it be shipped again on the 20th of next month or do they jump to the first of the month for delivery?  Thank you in advance for your help.  
Come visit my blog, Is This For Real?!?  katiedid911.blogspot.com/

melissa22886
on 4/20/11 3:57 am
you select how long you want it to ship. i believe its 1 3 6 or 9 months. they ship it around the same time each month for however long you select. you can also cancel it at any time too if you go to "my account" and to "manage subscribe & save"
jazzycatz
on 4/20/11 4:06 am - Joppa, MD
You can also skip a shipment or several.  Or push a shipment up if you need it sooner.  I use it for several things.  Speaking of...I need to go push up the date for me cat litter shipment.  Thanks for reminding me.  :-)
Pam T.
on 4/20/11 4:08 am - Saginaw, MI
 I get my SF Torani Vanilla Syrup on autoship. I seem to go through that stuff like crazy! You have a lot of control over the autoship stuff.... if you know your ship date is coming up and need to change the date, you can do that. Or if you run out of stuff before your shippment is due, you can make it come faster. Or cancel anytime or whatever. 

I also really like how Amazon is so good with their customer service. I had Body Fortress on autoship a while back, but the distributor stopped selling it in the package deal I had signed up for... Amazon attempted to get the seller to offer it again and when they couldn't, they gave me a gift certificate to make up for my trouble. 

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Deedles
on 4/20/11 4:19 am - Highlands, TX
I'm another fan of Amazon Auto ship, I have several things on that list. As others have said you have total control over the ooder and if you decide to cancel there's no penalty.
Dee ..... ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
My new G.O.A.L. ~~~~ Get Out And Live!

Includes 61lbs lost before surgery

katiedid_911
on 4/20/11 4:30 am
Thanks everyone!  I'm going to go ahead and try it then :)  I was just afraid I would be stuck with it forever LOL  I'm off to shop *insert evil laugh*
Come visit my blog, Is This For Real?!?  katiedid911.blogspot.com/

auntiekim
on 4/20/11 4:41 am - San Jose, CA
LOVE auto ship. So much cheaper for the products and you get free shipping too? Sign me up
Kim
http://fortyisthenewfabulous.blogspot.com/
Melinda A.
on 4/20/11 6:46 am - Annandale, VA
If you don't want to auto ship, you can get click for 17.95 from buildingbrawn.com -- that's just their regular price. :-)
siberiancat
on 4/20/11 8:30 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I have auto ship from Amazon and Bariatric Advantage.  So helpful on things you regularly use.
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 167 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 303 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 262 views