XP-Unexpected Bonus Came with PB2 Samples

Amy R.
on 5/9/11 10:13 am
Hey, just wanted to let all of  you know, I ordered the 3.99 samples of PB2 last week and just got them today.  Inside the package were 12 (!) individual size packets of there new PB2 crackers!  Yum!!!!

I didn't pay for/ask for anything extra and their site doesn't mention they include the cracker packets for free so don't know how long they are doing it.  Just wanted to let you guys know so you could take advantage if you want.

Here's the link I used:

http://store.bellplantation.com/PB2-Chocolate-PB2-Sampler-p/ spb2-cpb2-1d.htm

Enjoy!
Momma2nicknmike
on 5/9/11 10:16 am - Beavercreek, OH
 Oh, thanks for the link!   I have wanted to get some of this!

Lynne    

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 12:09 pm
what do you do with the PB2 and curios how much protien is in the crackers. I am wanting to make my own protien bars. Thanks
Amy R.
on 5/9/11 9:12 pm
Well, I've never used the PB2 before which is why I ordered the samples.  I know some folks put it in their shakes to up the protein which is probably what I'll do starting out.

The  individual size bag of crackers has 3 grams of protein, I believe, but you'd have to double check because I threw out the nutrition info with the box by mistake   =(

flyingwoman
on 5/9/11 10:30 pm
 I put it in my shakes, sometimes in yogurt to make PB dip, and in other cooking... like when making protein ice cream. I LOVE the stuff!

Starting BMI 69 w comorbidities | 55 of the weight lost above was pre-op.    
lptazbear66
on 5/9/11 10:47 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
I ordered the PB2 sample also and would love to see some recipes that you all use with it.  It tasted really good and I love peanut butter.  I would never have thought to put it in the yogurt but I will try.  any other recipes???
I didn't get any crackers though :-(..haha

RNY at Vanderbilt Nashville, TN July 26, 2010 with Dr Clements. All loss is post op        
ladyquenn
on 5/10/11 3:02 am - WV
I have several recipes on my blog, my most recent that my family loved ws the crepes with the pb2 and greek yogurt filling. It was so good. I also add it to the pilsbury sugar free brownies and Jenna has made a savory chicken coating out of it.
Teddi J
We have just enough religion to make us hate,
but not enough to make us love one another. ~Jonathan Swift                    
Most Active
Recent Topics