What are you eating/doing today? Saturday!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/20/11 8:54 pm, edited 5/20/11 8:55 pm - Baltimore, MD
($10 says this thread gets duplicated. You can make all checks out to "rid the world of Nik's batwings" fund)

I'm up early to go walking with Pam's walking group. Then we are going to go to a women's expo and hear Khaliah Ali speak over lunch then coming back to Pam's house to get ready for our par-TAY! (If you're anywhere near Saginaw, MI and want to come holler...holler!)

I don't know all my eats for the day but I just had the mythical and much sought after Carbmaster yogurt.

There will be mini-cupcakes in my day (made with Carbquik and sugar free...made by me!), seven layer Mexican dip and Southwest Chicken.

Beyond that, whatever the day brings.

Smooches peeps!

(Oh and if you're looking for Bariatric Foodie, I effed up my domain name. Visit http://bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com to access it)

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

seattledeb
on 5/20/11 9:35 pm
Have fun with Pam. That sounds like a great day.
My eats..I'll be sleeping today. I do know that I'm done with my chicken wing obsession. Uggh..
Deb T.

curvaceousdiva
on 5/20/11 9:41 pm - Hyattsville, MD
morning chica....
after eating some leftover jaspers around 3 am... Im soo not hungry at the moment

BUT I WILL be eating some sweet potato casserole with pecans, chicken teriyaki I've been craving (got my chicken strips marinating now although can eat about 1/2 a strip) and some crab balls (I can eat a WHOLE golf ball size one) GO ME!!!
everything else is up in the air... i need to hit the grocery store BADLY..been outta cheese for over a week now....
After being exhausted after daughter's prom last night and the disappointment of seeing myself in her pics (seperate post) tried to eat a horse and couldnt even eat a pony LOL
of course water ALL day...
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/20/11 9:43 pm - Baltimore, MD
Oh diva, I wish you could see yourself the way we see you.

When I look at you I see someone who looks very vibrant and healthy. Yes, you could probably stand to gain a few pounds but you really are beautiful.

And since we now live in proximity to one another, you have to show me this hot cheese sometime. Because I really want to know what it is.

I hope you feel better today. Hugs.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

curvaceousdiva
on 5/20/11 9:50 pm - Hyattsville, MD
thx SOO much chica BUT check inbox... remember I didnt move to Bmore.... LOL  
HUGS.... but Im not far either... Im in upper marlboro.
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/20/11 9:53 pm - Baltimore, MD
Yeah...me and the memory...pray it gets better. I do take my b12 dammit!

Well look, I'll make a trip down for some hot cheese :)

ganyssa
on 5/20/11 10:02 pm
Today I am finally taking my daughter to see Thor. Other than that, I'm not sure. I should probably clean something.

B: Don't know yet. Do we have groceries?
L: Ditto
D: Whatever Nik feeds me! I've so wanted to say that for ages, and today I can! Road trip - I'm an hour and a half away from Pam, but why not? I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in person.
~Christie~
Doctor's goal reached - now it's all for me

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/21/11 12:11 am - Baltimore, MD
If the contents of Pam's kitchen are any indication at all...you shall be fed well!

:) See you tonight!

turningpoint
on 5/20/11 10:34 pm
ya'll have a great time today!

I woke up at 2 am  and couldn't go back so sleep so now I am grumpy and tired.  The puppy screamed for hours so I the night just sucked all around.

Had scamblede eggs w/ RF FF beans and cheese for Breakfast.

Headed out for a C25K session, then I have to work all day and a club meeting tonight if I can still hold my head up!

Found a seafood lunchable (ya know like the tuna ones with the crackers & mayo in the pckg) for lunch.

Have a pot roast for dinner with some steamed veggies.

Gotta make some protein balls sometime today too.

Emily
HW/SW/GW/CW
249/236/135/133.6  
gbsinsatx
on 5/20/11 10:43 pm - San Antonio, TX
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 289 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 211 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 280 views