Home from Surgery

Nathan R.
on 11/17/11 10:39 am - CA
Had my surgery on Tuesday afternoon.  All went well, but I was dehydrated after surgery so they gave me extra IV fluids.  They discharged me early yesterday afternoon, and I came home and slept for the longest.  Felt great today.  I've been taking my pain meds on schedule so I don't start hurting.  Trying to get my fluids in.  Gonna drink a protein shake in a few minutes, and that should give me the rest of my protein for the day. 

On my way to healthy and skinny!!!

JG1234
on 11/17/11 10:54 am - IL
best wishes to you!!!
Kim J.
on 11/17/11 11:10 am - OH
CONGRATS and welcome to the bench!! 

Take it easy these first couple weeks after so you can heal. 

Sip sip sip!  It will get easier as time goes on.

Keep us posted on your progress. 

Colby B.
on 11/17/11 11:14 am - Veradale, WA
Wow that's great Nathan, I'm glad to hear that it went smoothly. I'm having mine on Monday and it sure helps to hear from people like you ahead of time. Best of luck to you and congratulations!
A. C
on 11/17/11 11:30 am
welcome home! sip sip sip
Donna D.
on 11/17/11 11:46 am - Cockeysville, MD
Congrats and I am wishing you a speedy recovery!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

missjann
on 11/17/11 1:29 pm
Nathan, glad to hear you're home and feeling okay.  Keep the fluids down!
    Jan

Rdy4change11
on 11/17/11 1:43 pm - GA
Glad you're home and everything went well!  Wishing you a quick recovery without complications!
lilbear412
on 11/17/11 1:44 pm - MN
 glad everything went well with you...drink drink drink.....walk walk walk and rest rest rest...in a few weeks you will feel awesome again...welcome to the losers bench!!

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

Cabin_Fever
on 11/17/11 2:24 pm
Fantastic, Nathan!  So glad things went well for your surgery.  I'm sure that you are glad to be home.  My surgery is scheduled for Monday - Keep us posted, so we can see how your doing!

"We either make ourselves miserable or we
make ourselves strong.  The amount of work is the same...."    - Don Juan Matus

Most Active
Recent Topics