Low fat cream chicken with skim milk

mikjul1
on 12/13/11 6:43 am - bel air, MD
Ok I think it was just to rich I am getting tired of the full liquid stage stomach rumbled for awhile after eating cream chicken mad me not want it about a 1/4 cup I ate . Puree stage monday. Oh kind of gross but going to throw it out there anyway any one chew on something they really use to like and just spit it out they eat it in liquid stage figured I asked lol.
debgore
on 12/13/11 6:53 am, edited 12/13/11 6:53 am
YES!!  I loved eating sweet potatoes and when I mashed one up and placed greek yougurt on top of it, it just tasted awful and my lil egg was not able to handle it, I also lost the love for peanut butter and any type of pasta, it just hurts my tummy when I eat it so now I avoid them.
Applesause tasted like crap to me and I used to eat applesause alot and loved it.

Liz J.
on 12/13/11 8:10 am - Woonsocket, RI
Chewing and spitting is an eating disorder. Please dont do it
ibelieve_inme
on 12/14/11 5:35 am - MI
I too am tired of the liquid stage...but the creamed soups (watered down) have been a staple.

My tastes are very finicky, has squash soup one day, thought it was 'amazing' tried it again the next day 'awful'.  I'm still not getting anywhere near the amount of protien in that I should be, but
each day gets alittle better.

Also SF popsicles are definetly my friend!!!!

Good Luck with your amazing journey!!
Roxy
 I Believe.......   HW 267    SW 251     Goal Weight  160  
lilbear412
on 12/14/11 6:43 am - MN
 When i got a bit farther out i remember once taking a bite of something and then i spit it out..i just wanted the taste from the food that particular time.  And once i think i popped something into my mouth and forgot i couldn't eat whatever it was at the time and spit it out. ha!!

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess