What are you eating today (Sunday)...

madeformore
on 1/26/13 10:17 pm - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Its vacation time! We are heading to the Twin Cities today to go to TwinsFest (all things baseball/Minnesota Twins related), staying overnight in the cities and then we fly out to DISNEYLAND tomorrow! I think I may be more excited than my kids (ages 7, 5, and 1). Of course, they have never been to either Disney so they don't have the same anticipation of TOTAL AWESOMENESS that I do! :)

Breakfast: Leftover eggbake

Lunch: Protein shake (will be on the road)

Supper: Thinking Subway at the hotel. It will be a lot of restaurants this next week so I think relaxing in the hotel tonight is a better plan than eating out.

Snacks: Cheese stick, crackers, almonds, share something at TwinsFest with my family

I will get some exercise (sorta) in while swimming at the hotel with kids. If all goes well, I may even try to hit the fitness center tonight for a bit but am not going to be too hard on myself if it doesn't happen - this next week promises LOTS of walking!

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Stephanie M.
on 1/26/13 10:48 pm - Los Angeles, CA

It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful week! It sounds busy, but soo fun! 

Today, I am going to Whole Foods, teaching a weight lifting class at my gym, then doing homework and cooking all the food I will buy. 

B- 1 egg and an orange

L- Beef jerky

S- Sweet chili tofu

D- Pizza with crust made out of cauliflower (I'm trying out a new recipe)

Other than that, nectar protein shakes and water.

Have a great day all!

Steph

christinalee
on 1/26/13 11:42 pm - At Home in, NH

Quiet Sunday for me and I'm thankful for it! 

B:  egg/turkey sausage/WW eng muffin/

L:  Southwest Chicken Barley Stew

S:  greek yogurt/fruit

D:  lasagna cupcakes/salad

S:  FF hot chocolate and something protein

Going to the gym this afternoon (nothing quieter than my gym on a Sunday afternoon).  Got to get some miles in on the treadmill and do some speedwork.  I'm still sore from lifting on Friday, so Im going to give the muscles a bit longer to repair. 

Carpe Diem!

"Just keep swimming." ~ Dorrie

madeformore
on 1/27/13 10:04 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Southwest Chicken Barley Stew sounds yummy. Can you share the recipe???

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

JanBooth
on 1/27/13 1:14 am - KY
RNY on 09/25/12

Laid back, keeping warm inside, Sunday...wishing there was a ton of snow outdoors :(

Breakfast 1- coffee w/scoop protein powder in milk drink
Breakfast 2- scramble egg
Lunch - Unjury chicken protein soup w/added celery and onion
Dinner - Taco salad

Snacks and drinks - remainder of protein drink, cheese stick or Babybel, sliced turkey, broths, hot teas, lemonade...maybe some protein pudding or jello if I get my behind up and make it!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss~

nfarris79
on 1/27/13 1:26 am - Germantown, MD

Did 13.1 miles this morning as a group run so eats reflect the extra 700 cals burned...

B - (pre-run) protein mocha latte, breakfast bake: eggwhites, cheese & broccoli

pre/mid/post run snacks & drinks - G2, vanilla bean GU, 4 sport beans, small banana

L - pulled pork w/ sauce, protein pumpkin bread w/ ff cool whip

D - veggies & pork chop

S - fruit, cucumbers w/ cheese

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

Kelly L.
on 1/27/13 8:57 am - San Jacinto, CA
On January 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM Pacific Time, nfarris79 wrote:

Did 13.1 miles this morning as a group run so eats reflect the extra 700 cals burned...

B - (pre-run) protein mocha latte, breakfast bake: eggwhites, cheese & broccoli

pre/mid/post run snacks & drinks - G2, vanilla bean GU, 4 sport beans, small banana

L - pulled pork w/ sauce, protein pumpkin bread w/ ff cool whip

D - veggies & pork chop

S - fruit, cucumbers w/ cheese

Ohh my.. "Protein Pumpkin bread" please, please ..do you have a recipe?

HW 274. CW 129

LJ1972
on 1/27/13 9:17 am - FL

I slept. It was amazing. I think I could get used to that kind of thing.

working 11hrs - nothing exciting

B - Nik's Mocha Toffeee Twist protein

L - roast turkey, steamed squash, green beans, salad, deviled egg

S - Nik's Mocha Toffee Twist protein

D - egg stirs w/ mushroom and bell pepper,  turkey bacon tortilla

S - turkey /cheese rollup;  click or some other protein shake;  yogurt w/ strawberries and Fiber One

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons