Guess what!?!?!

melissa_musicjunkie
on 4/2/14 1:22 am
RNY on 08/01/13

ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping to reach the Under 2 club yesterday and I did...I weighed after my workout in the evening...which surprisingly is for me my lowest weight (not in the morning) and I was at 199.0...yay!! Makes me feel soooooo accomplished. I haven't been under 200 in over 14 years and IT FEELS GREAT! I feel like I look good, I feel physically well, I have energy, I want to go do things, I'm less self-conscious, I can take a walk with my friend or the kids without getting winded...and here's an NSV that made me happy the other day: My town opened a new Lane Bryant store and I drove past it and was like "Oh! Awesome! Lane Bryant! Whoa, wait a minute...I'm not fat anymore...I can't shop there!" So anyway. Yay, me. I don't have any super recent full body shots of me, but here are a couple  of my face :) I'm a curly girl and was testing out straight hair.

Melissa - RNY 8/1/13 :)

Dcgirl
on 4/2/14 1:31 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

What an awesome feeling!  Way to go :)  I am following in your wake :)  So impressed with you - and I hope you have an awesome day floating on air knowing you weigh under 200!!!

melissa_musicjunkie
on 4/2/14 1:36 am
RNY on 08/01/13

Thank you!! I'm going to make sure I don't weigh for a couple days, since I fluctuate throughout the day, lol. :) I hope all of us get to have this awesome feeling of accomplishment. This milestone definitely feels the best so far I think. 100 pounds lost was good, but being under 200 is better. :) Good luck on your journey!

queenbmamafranks
on 4/2/14 1:34 am
RNY on 12/19/13

So happy for you! I am approaching the door to onederland. Can't wait! You look awesome! I wish I could figure out how to post pics. :-/

melissa_musicjunkie
on 4/2/14 1:38 am
RNY on 08/01/13

Thank you! I just had to look up how to post pics, so I'll tell you. You go to your photos under My OH. Upload whatever photos you want from your computer. Then you right click on that photo's thumbnail and copy image. Then you go to your post and paste it in there. So easy, yet so complicated at the same time. :) Good luck!

karenp8
on 4/2/14 1:35 am - Brighton, IL

Congratulations Melissa! Your hard work sure is paying off.

melissa_musicjunkie
on 4/2/14 1:40 am
RNY on 08/01/13

Thank you! My hard work really IS paying off. And it has been hard work, as I'm sure you know. :) I broke my ankle about 6 weeks ago so my physical activity has decreased. I've just recently started back to the gym, so continuing to lose feels great. I did stall for a couple weeks during broken-ankle-be-stuck-at-the-house-time, but moving again now feels great! Good luck!

gtrdyfor50
on 4/2/14 2:04 am
RNY on 10/08/13
Congratulations!!!!

Caroline K.
on 4/2/14 2:04 am

Congratulations! You look great!

Referred to Guelph, Dec. 3/12. Orientation: Mar 7/13. NUT/SW/RN Jun 18/13. Nutrition Class Jul 3/13. NUT/SW/RN Aug 19/13. Post-op Nutrition Class Dec 30/13. Approval for surgery from Dr. Jules Foute Nelong Feb 10/14. Surgery Apr 23/14.

melissa_musicjunkie
on 4/2/14 5:17 am
RNY on 08/01/13

Thank you!

Most Active
Recent Topics