What's on your Menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers?

bruindiva92
on 6/23/17 10:29 am, edited 6/23/17 3:30 am
Revision on 03/29/17

TGIF Menu Friends! I am ready to be home already! I will leave at 3:30 PM since I got in EARLY, EARLY! Nothing special this weekend..doing laundry and packing suitcases--my Mom, son & I are taking a 4th of July cruise on the party ship--Carnival. We wanted to do something different for the holiday, so we decided to cruise in a circle--Catalina Island and Ensenada--ship embarks from Long Beach.

QOTD: I had a friend to drop me off. I always overpack so had too much of useless stuff both for the VSG and the RNY revision!

Accountability: Stayed on plan--ate at 10 pm. Helped tremendously but I was up until 11:30 and then was awake at 4 am.

M1: Chai and decaf with vanilla protein shake

M2: 3 meatballs & blueberry greek yogurt

M3: 3 meatballs & vanilla greek yogurt

M4: turkey burger w/ cheddar cheese

M5: breakfast steak

V: Yes

F: Yes

E: maybe a 2 mile walk

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Here's a photo with Chewy from last summer at Disneyland. My son & I went monthly. It's so bad that cast members know us by name & know what we like to order!

yvonnef1964
on 6/23/17 11:46 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

My friend called me before i ate breakfast and said she take me out to lunch but I told her i would do breakfast since it was better calories choice. We went to garage sales, i got a bike, winter coat and a mop that look brand new.

Accountability I stayed on track yesterday even though I wanted to eat last night but I stuck it out and had some water that took care the problem.

QOTD My dad, stepmom and my friend that was going to stay with me came to the hospital. They wheeled me into the operating room and had me transfer to the table and that's all i remember until they woke me in recovery. It will be 3 years in August.

B coffee and egg mcmuffin

L tuna and cottage cheese

D cheeseburger and cream corn

S Greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and an apple

Have a great day

cc583
on 6/23/17 5:21 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hello everyone,

Daisy, Sorry to hear about Amy, hopefully she's feeling better soon!

I'm late to the party again! Work is still crazy!

Accountability: I stayed on plan yesterday.

Menu is the same as yesterday.

B: 2 eggs, turkey breakfast sausage, 1/2 slice cheese

L: 3oz turkey breast

S: 1 1/2 oz turkey breast, 1/2oz proscuitto di parma

D: 1oz london broil, 1oz keibasa, 1/2 chicken breast, 1/4C sauteed onions & peppers

S: ostrim meat stick

Cals:686, Carbs:10, protein:95

Enjoy the rest of your night everybody!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

cc583
on 6/23/17 5:22 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Oooops, almost forgot! Love the pics!

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

cc583
on 6/23/17 5:33 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

I've really got my head up my butt today!!

QOTD: The only thing I brought to the hospital with my was my tooth brush, cell phone and clean underwear. My wife and father came with me to the hospital. The only thing I really remember was noticing that there were a lot more incisions than I anticipated. I expected 4 maybe 5 but there were 9!

Surgeon, Darren Tishler