What's on your Menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers?

karenp8
on 6/23/17 7:25 am - Brighton, IL

We love it too. Hubby is retired and about every other Sunday afternoon we head to our nearby state park. Hubby also does cowboy shooting and we go to area shoots and shoots far away too and glamor. Lily goes with us and she and I walk every morning regardless of where we are. We've even been known to park at Walmart or Cracker Barrel overnight with their permission as we have a generator if we need power for anything. Sometimes Lily and I window shop at strip malls or run around hotel parking lots for our walk but we always get it done.

NYMom222
on 6/23/17 6:19 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Love you and you're camping! I'm always inspired about your early-morning walks even when it's going to rain. You're such a machine which is a good thing. Consistency

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

NYMom222
on 6/23/17 6:07 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Great photos! I figured I better post first before I get bogged down in looking at everybody's great photos.

QOTD: I remember they made us walk into the OR as well. I also get very nauseous from anesthesia and I should've hunted down that anesthesiologist cause I was so sick afterwards, when they wanted me to get up and walk I literally couldn't even stand.

Posting my menu next only because once I post photos my phone won't let me post anything after that.

B: latte, egg beaters and cheese

L: English muffin with cream cheese smoked salmon

D: salad with grilled chicken and hard-boiled eggs

S: protein drink TBD, trail mix, protein hot chocolate

Last summer, I consider my best photos meeting my OH friends, it was a rough summer last summer and everyone has been such a great support. It's amazing how you can meet people on the Internet and then meet them in person and feel no disconnect. I did have to throw one in there of Dr. M and I just because he was a trooper helping me through some rough stuff with all my surgeries.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Meggles07
on 6/23/17 1:09 pm - Canada

I learned a little trick when posting the photos... Before you insert the photo add a few blank lines after your text (returns??). Move your cursor back up a couple lines (don't delete the lines, just tap/click the line where you want the photo) leaving the blank lines below. Insert your photos. Then go back down to the bottom and you should still have some blank lines where you can add text :)

Emiepie
on 6/23/17 6:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Fri-Yay! Nothing planned for the weekend here either, just some errands which does include taking my 12 year old swimsuit shopping-wish me luck. I hope you get some good news back from the vet and that the meds help Amy to feel better.

QOTD: I had my hubby with me and I remember talking to the nurses but that is about it. I do remember waking up in recovery though-the first things I heard were the nurses talking about the death of Robin Williams and I remember trying to process who that was.

I LOVE ALL YOUR PICS!! I think my fav though is the bottom left one.

Time since surgery: 2 years, 10 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters with roasted red pepper, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore tuna lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: SF latte, homemade Greek yogurt with strawberries and ¼ cup bran cereal, 2 Brazil nuts and Buddig beef pack

D: Trader Joe's turkey burger, green beans and 1/4c cottage cheese

E: 45 mins stationary stepper this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1144 Protein:131 Carbs:83 Fat:35

Have a great one!

My pic isn't from last summer but the one prior.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Kakesie
on 6/23/17 6:16 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Daisy and Menu Family! Happy Friday!

Daisy, I sure hope they can figure out what is wrong with Amy!

Weekend plans: Just relaxing.

QOTD: My daughter took me to Omaha (3 hours away from our hometown) and stayed with me until they took me back to prep me for surgery, but she had to get back home for school, so I was on my own until time to be discharged when she drove back to Omaha to pick me up. While I was in the hospital our 15 year old dog, Dolly, got sick and died at the vets. I was so sad that I didn't get to say "Goodbye" to her.

Photo Friday: My photo is from my favorite thing to do last summer and this summer - Walk our two dogs, Tippy, (Chihuahua) and Blossom, (Saint Bernard mix). The top and shorts I was wearing last summer are now too big for me. YAY!

Accountability:

I ate a bit more yesterday. Protein: 100, Calories: 1,230, Carbs: 122

Today:

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks

L: chicken breast

D: taco meat, cheese, sour cream

S: light n fit Greek yogurt

Exercise: Walking Blossom around the subdivision

Have a great day everyone!

Emiepie
on 6/23/17 6:38 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Sorry you lost your fur-baby when you were in the hospital :(

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Kakesie
on 6/23/17 7:28 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks, Kelly. It was sad, but she was 15 and had had a good, long life. We have two new fur babies now. Here's a picture of my baby Dolly, the one who died while I was in the hospital. She was so cute! I still miss her!

Emiepie
on 6/23/17 7:39 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I do remember seeing a pic of her sweet face before.

Writergurl08
on 6/23/17 8:47 am
RNY on 02/15/18

I'm so sorry about your pup :(

Also, I live in Omaha!