What's on your Thursday menu RNYers?

NYMom222
on 11/2/17 9:12 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I had another thought I wanted to mention about maintenance... you said he wanted you to double your calories... reality is in maintenance your calories will go up and that doesn't mean regain. You increase them slowly though and see where you land. For some people it is only an increase of s couple hundred, for others their calories may be doubled. There is really no way to know where you will be on that spectrum until you do it.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/2/17 3:46 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Early morning for you Teena! I'm starting 15 minutes early at 6:45 am (in 2 minutes), but will be done for the day at 10:45. I have to take DH to the dentist.

QOTD: I was pretty smart - in the top 5 in my class so mostly A's and some of my classes were advanced. Sounds good, but then I was briefly a high school dropout when I got married and had my first child at 17. I did finish HS at night and ultimately received a bachelors and masters degrees going to school at night.

1 year, 7 months post-op (maintenance). 7 work days to retirement (11/13) - 4 short days and 3 long ones.

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: Vegetarian chili

S: yogurt, baked apple

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Ereiam
on 11/2/17 6:54 am
RNY on 05/16/16

How funny! I too dropped out and went on to get two degrees. I rarely run into someone who's gone this path!

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/2/17 7:22 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

And I'm sure like me that you really appreciated the opportunity to be able to do it because we wanted to (not because someone told us to)!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Ereiam
on 11/2/17 10:57 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Exactly!!

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

Rosemi
on 11/2/17 4:13 am

Hi Teena D and OHer's, our weather here is supposed to get up to 48 degrees today...sounds cold to me...nighttime in the 30's...colder...brrrrrrr...just don't want it to snow early..

QOTD In grade school (1-8) I was mostly straight A's... High school (9-12) my grades ranged from A, B, and some C's... loved college, loved math, economics, accounting...worked in the math lab, loved teaching, aced psychology classes. I'm retired now but I plan on volunteering at the local alternative school as soon as I have dependable knees( so I can do stairs)

Coffee, cream, fiber, vitamins, pp as cream in second cup

B 1 hb egg

L 5 small beef meatballs

D tuna salad

S 1 hb egg

So I'm still waiting for the knee manipulation appointment... had an issue with getting a letter from cardiologist to my knee surgeon....one saying it was sent the other stating they did not receive it.....yada, yada....so here's hoping and all is good!

Kakesie
on 11/2/17 4:25 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Teena and Menu Family!

QOTD: I think I was 3rd in my class of nearly 400 students in high school and in college I graduated with a 3.9 GPA. I studied hard and was really into learning. My daughter has followed in my footsteps. She is very intelligent, probably more so than I am.

Accountability: I've kept away from the Halloween candy, although I treat myself to 2 Atkin's peanut butter cups each evening for my bedtime snack so I don't feel deprived. Yesterday: Protein - 75, Calories - 1,075, Carbs - 79.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: hamburger patty with melted cheese, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: chicken alfredo or cheesy ranch chicken

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana, Atkin's peanut butter cups

Have a wonderful day everyone!

~ Karen

Berryhoosier
on 11/2/17 4:59 am
RNY on 12/17/14

I haven't been here in a while. I have regain to lose. So here goes:

meal 1: chicken, green beans, corn, apple

meal 2: lentil soup, slice of ham, slice of cheese, grapes

meal 3: Greek yogurt, strawberries, .5 ounce almonds

meal 4: crab cake, green beans, corn, apple

Meggles07
on 11/2/17 5:19 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm so excited. Today is my Friday!! I have a meeting this afternoon otherwise I would be tempted to leave early lol. Tomorrow is DHs birthday, so that will be fun.

QOTD: I was a really good student, but it came naturally and I didn't have to study or work too hard. That didn't serve me well when I first went to university. On top of that I hated my program and left after one term. Then I found a business program and fell in love. I went on to get my masters and I'm currently working on my PhD.

Post-op two years, seven months.

Breakfast - oatmeal

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - chicken

Snack - turkey sausage

Snack - pepperoni and cheese

Dinner - tbd

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

catwoman7
on 11/2/17 5:48 am
RNY on 06/03/15