What's on your menu today (Thursday) RNYers?

yvonnef1964
on 3/8/18 6:42 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I'm doing good with CAMAW, it came at the perfect time. I had some head hunger last night but I kept telling myself i didn't need it and had something to drink instead.

QOTD I'm thankful for this medication to help with my binge eating. Feels like a switch was reset in my head, don' have the cravings for sweets.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L bbq pulled pork

D bbq pulled pork

Have a good day

CarlRay
on 3/8/18 7:32 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good morning!

It was pretty slick out there this morning! Last night I watched a guy riding a bicycle, and the roads were a sheet of ice. Sure enough, he dumped it HARD going around a corner. I checked on him and he was OK, but bruised ego I'm sure. I thought for sure he was going to be hurt, it was quite the ice capade.

Menu: Not doing the meat thing, but still chugging along with my thing with success. B: protein bar and some nuts, then my coffee at work. MS: oikos yogurt with some vector granola mixed in. I find that with yogurt I need that little bit of crunch. L: My chili again! So good. Supper will be a bit of a question mark but I'll behave. My wife and I are headed to a concert at Caesar's tonight. Loverboy and Trooper, LOL. I can't wait but tomorrow's going to be rough.

QOTD: I'm thankful for a lot of things. This WLS and the results in every respect, my wife and kids, a good career, nice enough home and the blessing of being able to provide a decent life for my family, all things considered.

pr31
on 3/8/18 7:51 am

Crazy headache due to 2 nights of no sleep and crazy busy today. Hoping to make it through the day without having to lay down. So... here's the down and dirty:

B: decaf coffee w/vanilla protein powder

L: 3 oz. canned chicken & 1T mayo (i.e. chicken salad)

S: Cheese Stick

D: Western Omlet

S: LnF Greek Yogurt

E: Head hurt to bad to get out of bed in time this morning & meeting tonight after work so it won't be happening today

Surgery Date June 3, 2016

HW: 329 W at first consult 290. SW 238, LW 128, CW 139

Emiepie
on 3/8/18 8:13 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope you feel better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 3/8/18 8:28 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all.

Wow, what a difference in one day. Yesterday I thought I was gonna die, and today all is good.

QOTD: see above. My health. I guess after WLS I am more sensitive to stomach pains. Every time there is a little pinch I worry about strictures. I'm sure before WLS the stomach bug wouldn't have worried me as much as it did yesterday. But I'm happy and grateful that I am healthy, WLS is great and I'm loving life.

4th day of CAMAW

i need to see how I feel- still kinda weary of actual food.

B: protein shake

L: if I can stomach it the pulled pork I made a couple of nights ago, sitting in the fridge.

S: yogurt

D: chicken (if I can handle it) otherwise another protein shake.

It's almost Friday! YAY!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

conazza
on 3/8/18 8:41 am
RNY on 09/23/16

Hello Everyone,

im doing CMAW his week and it's going well even though due to my schedule I can't really post much. I'm following my plan and looking forward to a normal work schedule next week.

B: coffee, premier protein and protein hot chocolate

L: tuna and string cheese

D: sirloin

S: coffee and more protein hot chocolate, string cheese and prosciutto

calories 963, protein 158, carbs 9, fat 35

Lap band: 2006. Revision to RNY 9/23/2016

8/2/17: Goal Reached: 135lbs. & 115lbs lost (5'3")

Pre-op: 250, SW 242, CW 125, GW 135

Pre-op: 9lb M1: 20lb M2: 11.5lb M3: 11.9 M4: 13.4 M5: 10.8 M6: 10.2 M7: 8.1 M8: 8.4 M9: 6.5 M10: 5.7 M11: 3.5 M12: 4.3

Mandi87
on 3/8/18 10:12 am
RNY on 12/08/16

Good morning! CAMAW is going pretty good. So glad we're doing this, my carb cravings are close to gone hallelujah!!

accountability: all protein! A few extra bites of cheese and salami. The head hunger still gets me Andy brain keeps telling me "just eat more because you can't have the carbs!"... SHUT IT, BRAIN!

qotd: I am thankful for my husband, he is always my rock and he gives the best hugs and support when I need it most. That man .. I am also thankful for my job and all of my amazing coworkers. We have an incredible group of supportive and loving women who actually work as a team and aren't caddy

B- syntrax, coffee with caramel pp

l- leftover meatballs

s1- yogurt or meat stick

d- maybe leftover pork or more meatballs

s2- salami and a little cheese

v- patches

e- more core work (my knees are killing me! Starting to wonder if there's actually something wrong and I'm not just making it up in my head)

happy thursday!

Theduffman27
on 3/8/18 10:43 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Forgot to mention that I had planned on trying NYmom's idea of hot chocolate using a premier protein shake, I was ready to try it and then said oh damn, I am doing amaw, hot coco has to wait...lOL

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Kakesie
on 3/8/18 2:56 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

Sorry to be so late to the party, Menu Family. I got busy this morning and forgot to post.

QOTD: Today I am thankful that I have my sight and I'm thankful for my eye doctor who changed out the lenses in my glasses to a stronger prescription for FREE hoping that will clear up my double vision problems. (too soon to tell, but I hope it helps).

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 110, Calories - 1,217, Carbs - 61.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: ham and whipped cream cheese, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: rib-eye steak

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

E: Walked at the mall

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

~ Karen

cc583
on 3/8/18 5:46 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hi everyone,

Very late post today!

Accountability: 100% on plan.

QOTD: I'm thankful for much improved health and my job. My two bosses are the best!!

B: 2 eggs, 1 slice of bacon

L: ****gg salad mixed with 1/2 oz tuna, 2 tsp mayo, horseradish mustard and hot sauce, 2oz turkey breast

S: 3oz turkey

D: 4 oz smoked ham steak

S: ostrim meat stick

Cals:764, Carbs:7, Protein:97

Enjoy the rest of your night everybody!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views