35 pounds lighter since February 7th!!

goofytiff
on 3/23/11 11:25 am - NC
I had my sleeve on February 7th and have lost 35 pounds since then!!!  I couldn't be happier!!!  I just wanted to share :)

Tiffany

Karen M.
on 3/23/11 11:31 am - Rockwall, TX
DS on 12/01/14
Congratulations!!!!

HW:  268             SW:  268              CW:  230.02             5'5"                   48 yrs old              

sleeve genie
on 3/23/11 11:32 am - Alhambra, CA
WOW!!   i am impressed,  good job.   You'll be at goal in not time at this rate  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Jenijeni
on 3/23/11 11:34 am
Congrats! You're beating me by 5 pounds and I was sleeved a week earlier! So, what are you eating these days? I'm doing pretty much everything and only drinking one shake a day. You still drinking shakes?

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

katiekeith09
on 3/23/11 11:39 am
VSG on 12/16/10 with
Congratulations!!!!
MediumSoon
on 3/23/11 11:45 am - TX
Way to go!!!

goofytiff
on 3/23/11 11:49 am - NC
I don't start my regular diet until April 4th, currently I'm still on a soft diet and a 1/2 cup per meal.  However, most of the time I can't even eat the 1/2 cup.  So I'm drinking 2 shakes a day to keep up my protein intake.  I haven't had bread, pasta or rice yet but haven't craved anything either.  I love that I never feel hungry and have to remind myself to eat! 
faylavi
on 3/23/11 11:57 am - Laurel, MD
Nice job!!!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

SkyQueen
on 3/23/11 12:06 pm - CO
 That is fantastic!! major congrats to you......I was just wondering if you had any stalls at all??? I was sleeved 2/25  so Im 3 1/2 weeks out right now and have not lost a single pound in 1 week....I am on soft foods too.....do you mind mee asking what your diet consists of right now?? Just want to see the differences perhaps with mine....Thanks and keep it up!!

goofytiff
on 3/23/11 12:27 pm - NC
When I moved from liquid diet to the blended diet I stalled but it was because I was constipated.  After I took some Milk of Magnesia I was back on track.  My diet consists of 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt (normally can't fini**** all) then I wait 30 minutes and have a protein shake and then sip on water until 30 minutes prior to my lunch.  For lunch I normally have some Campbell's Chunky soup (beef & veggies). Again I normally get full pretty quick.  I then wait 30  minutes and have another protein shake and then sip on water until 30 minutes prior to my dinner.  For dinner I like veggie burgers with cheese and green beans or mashed potatoes.  I always eat the protein first then if I have room I eat the veggies or carbs.  I go to the gym 3 to 5 times per week and alternate between aerobics classes and 2.5 miles on the treadmill.  Hope some of this helps!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views