SLEEVED @ HOME

Eula "Evie" R.
on 4/22/11 12:42 am - Mount Nebo, WV

Hey all,
Well I am sleeved. Ol my, My surgey went wonderful. I woke up in no pain. Some gas some sorenss.
. I have been drinking 3-4 oz of water or Jello.

The Dr. said that surgery went so great , that I could come home yestrday, I was to stay 3 days. I just told the Dr That God was guiding his hand, we had a lot of prayers.

I am drinking my first proten shake. sip walk. My husband was so wonder at the hospial, He made sure I drank my water,walk 20 every 2 hrs and do the blow think. I thank God for him. He will make sure I am well taken care , get every thing in. Really no negative here to speak of. My daufgter that was so against WLS keep calling and she sent flowers. My other daughter is keeping tabs on me also.My daughter was amazed og how well I am doing.

I thank God for each and of you.
God Bless
Evie

NewBeginnings23
on 4/22/11 12:46 am

Evie,

It sounds like we were both blessed to have such a great recovery from surgery with no issues. I am glad everything went well for you and that it continues. I am two days post-op and I am feeling great to. I will be thinking and praying for you.

Renee

smilinmomof3
on 4/22/11 12:49 am - MI
Glad you are doing well to Renee - Prayer that your recovery will continue to be without issue. Get lots of rest, walks and sips :) See you both on the loosers bench soon..:) 

WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

smilinmomof3
on 4/22/11 12:47 am - MI
This is great news! Thanks for letting us know. I pray that your recovery will continue to go so well and you will soon be all healed and ready to roll in your new sleeve! Hugs
                                      WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

godknowsican
on 4/22/11 12:48 am - MD
 Congratulations! I'm happy to hear good reports. I'm thanking God in advance that I will have good results as well. My surgery is Monday 4/25

Keep up the good work and get some rest inbetween your walking 
LaShaun

mylastchance
on 4/22/11 12:49 am
Oh Evie,  I've been waiting for you...........so glad you are home.  Happy everything went great for you.  Your husband and especially your daughter are showing you the support that you need.  I am happy your daughter came around,  I knew she would.  You are blessed and now on your way to a happier, healthier and longer life.  Congratulations and I'll be looking forward to watching your updates.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

wanttobehalfofme
on 4/22/11 12:50 am - MI
I am glad you are doing so good. I was wondering how you were doing. Now the new you is beginning keep up the good work . It's spring so you will be like a flower growing and budding out.
sleeve genie
on 4/22/11 12:53 am, edited 4/22/11 12:54 am - Alhambra, CA
Thank God it all went so well and you can finally put all the worries behind you and get on with your new life.   I knew 4/20 would be a great day to get the surgery. I knew once your daughter had time to wrap her brain around this she would be in your corner.   So happy for you.   Take good care :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/11 12:54 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Glad to hear all is well!  Welcome aboard!!!! 
didim62
on 4/22/11 12:55 am - Kensington, CT
WOO HOO EVIE!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Glad all went well and your family came through for you!! Take care of yourself and take is slow . This is not a race and remember everybody loses at a different pace so do not question your future losses just embrace them!!! Your going to do fabulous!!! HUGS!!!
Didi ..... Sleeved and living my NEW LIFE!!!!

Highest WT 381   Surgery WT (367.8)    Current WT 236
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views