Caution!!! UGLY inside...my journey has begun

svelteNgorgeous
on 5/16/11 12:46 pm, edited 5/16/11 1:02 pm
Tomorrow is my VSG surgery. Since I decided to have the procedure I've been eating/drinking less/better. First shots are back in April, not sure the exact date. Second set, today, 5/16/11 the evening before my surgery.

I warned you it would be ugly.

The files are too large (no pun intended) so had to post links instead. From here you will find the three others in the group. EDIT - guess that won't work, here are all the links.

images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/971115/albums/108480/ CIMG6962.JPG

images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/971115/albums/108480/ CIMG6963.JPG

images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/971115/albums/108480/ CIMG6975.JPG

images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/971115/albums/108480/ CIMG6976.JPG

sleeve genie
on 5/16/11 1:02 pm - Alhambra, CA
I could only see one picture,  not so bad,  you'll be looking much better in no time.  Good luck tomorrow,  walk, sip, rest and repeat.   Be very good to yourself this first month.  I hope you have an easy time of it as i had :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

SpiceyMom
on 5/16/11 1:05 pm
VSG on 04/28/11 with
Already such a big difference! Love the closet, btw. You're gonna do great!!
Mom to 8, looking forward to a healthy future!         
LittleMissSunshine
on 5/16/11 1:06 pm, edited 5/16/11 1:18 pm
EDIT: Now that I've seen all the pics (I only saw one the first time too)

Wow, already a definite difference.  Hmm... maybe I should have my husband take some pics of me now so I can compare to the ones he took a few months back...

Blog | Join me on HealthyWage | Friend me on MyFitnessPal

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/11 1:06 pm
Doing great... best wishes for quick recovery!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I have to comment on your closet, too... it is SO big!!!!!!!!!!  WOW!  (I am a little ADD so I get easily distracted... LOL!!!)
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/11 1:21 pm
 I'm having my surgery within 2 weeks, we shall be different people 6 months from now :)

I see an amazing person, taking control of his health and his life. I bet you just can't wait :grin:

I took before pictures too, and yeah I think mine are ugly too. But they'll forever be a reminder of where we don't want to ever be again.

Cheers and goodluck tomorrow!!! Make sure to post back and let us know when you're out safely :-)
MediumSoon
on 5/16/11 1:30 pm - TX
GREAT luck tomorrow - wishing you a speedy and pain-free recovery! BTW - OH MY GOODNESS - I want your closet!!!!!

wert
on 5/16/11 1:34 pm - MN
Just you wait. You'll be amazed in 1 month. 3 months. 6 months. You're gonna love your new life. 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

Lionetta
on 5/16/11 1:41 pm - AZ
Good luck on your surgery tomorrow and hope to hear soon that you are home and doing well! You're doing great so far!

Hugs!

HW: 335 SW: 279 GOAL: 150 ~ or less. 

jimbovsg
on 5/16/11 3:59 pm
Dude great job on the pre-op WL!  You will be glad you took good "before" pics! Good luck on your surgery!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 134 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views