BMI says "overweight" as of today!!! NSV!

tinamarie47
on 6/30/11 3:06 am - Hot Springs, SD
As of this morning I'm officially now "overweight" and no longer Obese...  I hit 179 on the scale and 31% body fat! I have now lost 61% of my excess body fat. I have less than 20# to my goal of 160.

Life has changed for me so much in 6 months since I had my sleeve surgery. I am walking 5 miles every morning, kayaking almost every day (weather permitting) for 3 miles and lifting weights and doing Zumba classes.

I am now in a size 12 (close to a 10) and my goal is hopefully an 8 which I haven't worn since 8th grade!

I feel awesome ~ my sex life with my husband is unbelievable (sorry if that's too much info) I have a ton of energy ~ no longer need my c-pap (listing it on Ebay) all my rings need to be re-sized and my pants are falling down most of the time!  I gat so many compliments every day from people I sometimes don't quite know how to respond.

My 11 year old daughter looks at me with pride and admiration and is my biggest cheerleader! 

God is great! I pray every day for guidance in this journey and I am succeeding.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   Phil: 4:13    View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Nicole S.
on 6/30/11 3:09 am - Vallejo, CA
Congrats!!! I so LOVE hearing these stories and I can NOT wait until I get my sleeve done! I am counting down the days until I meet with my surgeon!

Once again CONGRATS
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

Jenijeni
on 6/30/11 3:16 am
Congratulations!! Looks like you and I were at the BMI calculator checking it out at the same time!! This is an amazing surgery... Again, congratulations! Enjoy the new you!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

rtptjd
on 6/30/11 3:21 am - Atlanta, GA
Congratulations! Such good news! I am thrilled for you. And I for one am glad you brought up sex, because I certainly wonder (hope) things will improve for me in that area after surgery. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say I am newly single after an 18-year long term relationship and am quite anxious to..."test the waters"! Right now I am waiting for insurance company's blessing to GET THIS DONE! Best of luck to you and enjoy yourself!!
roundater
on 6/30/11 3:31 am - Lincoln, NE
Way to go. Good job. Hope to be joining you soon.
Rich Sonderegger

Chamaica
on 6/30/11 3:33 am - New Orleans, LA
AWESOME MS. T. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU...CONGRATS///
MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A LITTLE SPACE ON THE 1-DERLAND SIDE FOR ME...ON MY WAY....LOL..

BuckeyeGirl
on 6/30/11 3:48 am - TN
Amazing! Congrats!

I hit the "overweight" category about a week ago and I couldn't have been more thrilled to say goodbye to "obese" for GOOD! So, I know you must be feeling great!

You sound like you are having so much fun! You'll be in the "Normal" range before we know it.

Congrats again,
Lindsey

Jesse_James
on 6/30/11 5:06 am
 I remember "overweight" day.  It is definitely one of the highlights of the journey down. Congrats!

loose -- (adj)  not tight
lose - (verb)  to rid oneself of

Bigasiangirl
on 6/30/11 5:49 am
VSG on 06/01/11 with
 Wow!  You are soooo workin that sleeve!  Your loss is verrrrry impressive... congratulations!!

tinamarie47
on 6/30/11 10:54 am - Hot Springs, SD
Thanks so much everyone...it's so nice to have feedback and support from all the OH family!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   Phil: 4:13    View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views