NSV

M. Nguyen
on 2/2/12 4:38 am - TX
 Last summer, I stuffed 4 large garbage bags filled with my 3XL shirts, 26/28 pants and etc. I had two women, who are my regulars at work, purchased all of my clothes. 

Today they walked in together BOTH wearing my old clothes. Haven't seen them in a while, so they were stunned to see me.

HOLY BAT****! i had a reality check when I saw one of them wearing my favorite blouse. I remember wearing that top... *speechless

its absolutely crazy that the last year and 4 months went by like flying colors....

this 'little' asian is happy. ^_^

GAFROMVA
on 2/2/12 6:34 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
That's pretty cool, I took a lot of stuff to goodwill a few months back, but kept a few trophy shirts and pants, which were my favorites. Every time, I look at them I think the same thing. ... cool NSV
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
M. Nguyen
on 2/2/12 7:31 am - TX
 haha thanks! it still freaks me out when I put my old clothes on...My old tshirt is literally a dress on me now =) 

smwkwl
on 2/2/12 7:02 am - AR
VSG on 04/18/12
I love this !! Keep up  the good work girl !!

M. Nguyen
on 2/2/12 7:31 am - TX
=) tannnnng Q. hope all things go well for you as well

frisco
on 2/2/12 7:18 am

Hey Little Happy Asian.......

Pretty cool !!!!

I hope you saved a few of your big girl clothes.....it's great for the after pics !!!!

Stay Clean...... no Rice !!!! (inside racial joke...it's OK!)

Rice to Asian = Pasta to Italian = Kryptonite to Superman

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

M. Nguyen
on 2/2/12 7:37 am - TX
Sensei Frisco! haha...oh the rice. Trust me..staying far far away! Even though I got like 5 huge bags outside in the garage.. =/

Oh yeah, i definitely saved my big girl clothes....can't wait to get to where I want to be and put them back on. I should find those pictures of when i had my four sisters put on my pants and shirt. haha...**** was hilarious!

GOT RICE? =P

frisco
on 2/2/12 7:44 am

In the early days.... I past on clothes to Jimbo......felt/feel like his Mini Me (he will say *****but we all know better)
I do have another box of New w/Tags stuff for him !!!!

Fried Rice Frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

jimbovsg
on 2/2/12 8:52 am
On February 2, 2012 at 3:44 PM Pacific Time, frisco wrote:

In the early days.... I past on clothes to Jimbo......felt/feel like his Mini Me (he will say *****but we all know better)
I do have another box of New w/Tags stuff for him !!!!

Fried Rice Frisco
"***** betta have my gear!"  ha ha ha !   I kid....I kid!   It is amazing that the stuff you gave me last time was too big for you...didn't even have a chance to wear some of it!    But your "loss"  is my gain....literally....thanks man!  

P.S  Stop with the rice dude!  I was telling a friend the other day...I used to love to "re-fry"  left-over fried rice in a bit of oil...and bacon grease...till super crunchy..and crispy...amazing!   hahahaha! My former fatty habits......astound me sometimes....I sure as HELL  didn't get fat eatinn broccoli  and grilled chicken breast!  THANK YOU SLEEVE!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

M. Nguyen
on 2/2/12 9:43 am - TX
 Haha! I think Jim maybe missing rice a little too much! I should send him a 5 gallon bag just for fun! Ohhh fried rice....rice balls, rice cakes....rice rice rice! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 365 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 410 views